Does Anyone Miss...

erotica blu

I love The Girlie Show rendition but it wasn't even a proper worldwide single so why would she do it again?

Also, apart from the first 3 albums she keeps returning to only 1-2 songs from each album, that's how it goes and this tour further solidified that.

Candy Shop isn't a single and Madonna has performed it three tours straight. I believe the fans would appreciate Baby's return.

Candy Shop isn't a single and Madonna has performed it three tours straight. I believe the fans would appreciate Baby's return.

But it's still the only Hard Candy song she performs live, just like how the rest of COADF is forgotten bar Hung Up. In my opinion this tour makes it clear she's not ever dragging out other non-hit singles or album tracks. She's also ignored the ROL album on two tours in a row by now...

I don't miss Bye Bye Baby. It's really not her finest hour. I wish she did a proper live rendition of Rain though, and I wouldn't put it past her. She seems to love digging out second-tier hits from the vaults these days.

I personally would have loved to see Waiting, even as just an interlude. I'm glad she did Deeper and Deeper this tour because it's a song I always wanted to see her do live and never got the chance to until now when I see her next month because my first time ever seeing her live was S&S...

Bye Bye Baby? She keeps returning to Erotica and Deeper and Deeper. There are other tracks from Erotica worthy of a revisit in a future tour.

Yes I miss Bye Bye Baby.

I was in love with the song for so long. Love it !

Would have been great just after HBC/LDLHA !!

I like BBB but I'm not really dying for it to come back. IMO Erotica's most iconic songs are Erotica, Deeper and Deeper, and Rain, so that would make Rain the one that needs to come back (although she used it as an interlude on S&S so it hasn't been completely ignored). But as we all know, there are fewer spots for slow songs so it makes things tough.

Outside of those 3, we probably won't get anything from Erotica.