***** not making the setlist [spoiler]

Guest rocketman

Guest rocketman

I'm still surprised GT didnt make the cut. Even on her recent interview with Andy Cohn she mentioned it was one of her favs from the album. Any idea why it's left out?

I think there's a rumor an apocalypse theme segment was cut.

Yes, with also Take A Bow, Behind The Bars and a couple of others.

Shame. It was so well received even though it bombed that she should have put it in somehow.

Even Joan of Arc is better than GT and it didn't make it.

Exactly. Messiah was relegated to an interlude, she's definitely not big on performing ballads.

As for cut apocalypse segment, is that becoming another rumor that is widely spread among the fanbase treated like fact, like Nothing Really Matters on RIT? There is absolutely no evidence to it and Madonna herself never teased Ghosttown for the tour so it's possible it was never rehearsed.

I think it's still not out of question she'll include the song on later dates. I could see her performing it as an acoustic version similar to La Vie En Rose, and it wouldn't be much of a hassle to make it fit into the show. Let's just wait...I definitely think she'll change up some things down the road, so who knows...

But yeah, Ghosttown not being included (for now) is one of the very very few minor things that I'm not fond of when it comes to the show. In the end it's not that big of a deal though because honestly, the setlist is already close to perfect now!

She'd need to perform a 5 1/2 hours show to please everybody and even then it won't be enough :rolleyes:

:dead: that's what I've been telling people. Be grateful!!!

Yeah she's in a really tough place with the slow songs. She can't have too many so it's a tight selection. She must have simply felt that Heartbreak City/LDLHA fit better with the show, and it seems like a great performance, so I can't really fault the decision.

Guest Rachelle of London

Actually , that way fans are gonna say the concert is too long

They would! There's some dunces complaining that the Album is too long!

I'm sure it will be used in a future tour. There are so many great songs on RH album that didn't make the tour, not just Ghosttown: Joan of Arc, Inside Out, Wash All Over Me, VVV, Borrowed Time, Hold Tight. The only place I think a change might work is in the medley, which instead of so many old songs could include an RH song worked into it, like maybe Into the Groove - Hold Tight - Everybody. Actually the Hold Tight mashup that mnation member Illuminati made would work really well in the medley esp with the drums added!

Maybe there was another segment that got cut?? the whole last section seems a bit thrown together and not really connected. I can just see her thinking an apocalyptic section being too slow and thinking "I need a fun party section .. I'll do music and holiday .. and, I havent rehearsed any other fun songs ... oh well, I'll just do candy shop again!" but im soo happy with the last segment .. however it came together, its by far my favourite.