NYC Sept. 19

reQuiem4adream

:wow::drama:

!!! I can't believe they have been on a journey together for over 35 years now. One of few people remaining from the very early days. Such a sweet moment and that particular song! :inlove: Love Debi's reaction to it. Intelligent, funny, sense of humour, talented, sassy, having it all. Not a jaded, jealous, cynical mess like that Bernhard or others who spring to mind

debi+mazar+madonna+steve+bray+1987.jpg

debixmadonna.jpg

BuKNmABCIAAzD57.jpg

20130312-news-madonna-debi-mazar-instagr

Music_Video_Madonna.jpg?quality=0.7

Madonna%2BGwyneth%2BDebi%2BpbpPoMIvezYl_

5vVNGF7.png

article-0-1B155438000005DC-631_634x864.j

Thank you, what a gorgeous illustration of their long true friendship! :inlove:

So she picked a celebrity whose met her several times already to go on stage w/ her instead of a fan? That's pretty lame.

Perhaps... But makes infinately more sence in selling some tix and getting free promo ;):) And Coops is just so adorable so I'll Take HIM any day over a fan, sorrynotsorry :D

So she picked a celebrity whose met her several times already to go on stage w/ her instead of a fan? That's pretty lame.

She seems like she alternates fans and celebrities. She also chose Diplo and Amy Schumer.

America and your celebrities :laugh: I wonder will she do the same in Europe, pick half fans half european celebrities?

The only celebrity I know I have seen in a Madonna tour was Pedro Almodovar at Confessions in Rome. A gang of supercute spanish men was next to me and my friend and spotted him screaming excitedly, then of course I saw him no mistaking his hair :)

What a show - i am still totally buzzing from it

When she finished Who's That Girl and said she had been thinking of doing a new song but wasn't sure she was ready to do it - Brooklyn went bat shit screaming for her to do it. And it turned out to be GT!! OMG I was screaming - I have no voice today LOL

I will never forget in my life the crowd reaction during and after that song - deafening sustained rapturous applause - I hope M never forgets it either. She teared up and I am tearing up now just remembering it.

There is soooo much joy in this show - i hope everyone here get's the opportunity to experience it. M seems to be having an absolute blast. Last night she was adorable and sweet and funny. There were so many amazing interactions. Her dedication to DM with True Blue was so sweet. Pretending to push up the staircase with a huge groan after LDLHA. Laughing about airing out her pussy before Who's That Girl. Discussing hiding her cellulite by crossing her legs in a certain way. And before La Vie en Rose when the platform she was sitting on didn't lift up high enough so she was under the level of the microphone she kept saying 'i need to go up, I need to go up, i need to go up' in the sweetest way.

What a memorable show..

To be fair you can be a celeb AND a fan. Try to tell Kelly Ripa she's less of loon than all of us

Andy Cohen was at the wedding of Marnie from Girls last night :chuckle: He must have been furious!!!! :rotfl:

What a show - i am still totally buzzing from it

When she finished Who's That Girl and said she had been thinking of doing a new song but wasn't sure she was ready to do it - Brooklyn went bat shit screaming for her to do it. And it turned out to be GT!! OMG I was screaming - I have no voice today LOL

I will never forget in my life the crowd reaction during and after that song - deafening sustained rapturous applause - I hope M never forgets it either. She teared up and I am tearing up now just remembering it.

There is soooo much joy in this show - i hope everyone here get's the opportunity to experience it. M seems to be having an absolute blast. Last night she was adorable and sweet and funny. There were so many amazing interactions. Her dedication to DM with True Blue was so sweet. Pretending to push up the staircase with a huge groan after LDLHA. Laughing about airing out her pussy before Who's That Girl. Discussing hiding her cellulite by crossing her legs in a certain way. And before La Vie en Rose when the platform she was sitting on didn't lift up high enough so she was under the level of the microphone she kept saying 'i need to go up, I need to go up, i need to go up' in the sweetest way.

What a memorable show..

And don't forget "I'll just have to get up on my knees.....as USUAL!!" bwahaha!!

America and your celebrities :laugh: I wonder will she do the same in Europe, pick half fans half european celebrities?

The only celebrity I know I have seen in a Madonna tour was Pedro Almodovar at Confessions in Rome. A gang of supercute spanish men was next to me and my friend and spotted him screaming excitedly, then of course I saw him no mistaking his hair :)

Haha. Abel Ferrara and Willem Dafoe were the only celebs I even knew living in Rome, too bad she isn't going to make it there this round. :(

This show was an amazing experience! I've seen 5 previous Madonna tours and this one might be the best time I've ever had, except for maybe Blond Ambition when I was 12. Madonna has always put on amazing production numbers but tonight she was also unafraid to be human and vulnerable in front of the audience. My favorite moments of this tour surprisingly were those intimate times. The crowd was soooooo with her. Singing along to every song. Thunderous ovations for obscure stuff like LDLHA. And that unforgettable spontaneous stop the show madness with her standing center stage after GT. the applause just grew and grew until everyone in the arena was growing emotional. ahhh!

For me the show kept getting better as it went along too. the Japanese/religious segment and the mechanic section were great but I loved the latin section and the Great Gatsby ending segment was impeccable. So well thought out! Great variety of moods, mix of songs, combining artistry, costumes, visuals, spectacle and heart into a kind of production that only she can do. She is unrivaled. What did she say during Material Girl "it's lonely at the top....but it sure ain't crowded". Bow down!