NYC Sept. 19

reQuiem4adream

awwww baby Hec is grown up!

Gracias, fellow Hec. Your pictures are fabulous & darling too. Very pleased that you & su familia had a blast during the shows in New York. She killed it! Best night ever!

The dancers were great too, especially during Illuminati, Material Girl, Body Shop, Holy Water, Music, & La Isla Bonita!

I saw that Debi did the car move :inlove: :inlove:

I'm so proud of my username right now... I didn't even think it would be sung on the tour.

Aww :inlove: you made your signature with my gifs. :kiss2:

Guest Rocco Papa

Okay guys, here it is. I edited the videos I took from the concert and made a vlog for my YouTube channel. Check it out and please share!! Thanks! :)

Oh hell I am still exhausted from my whirlwind NY weekend, but I still want to throw my .02 regarding this wonderful show.

I avoided performance videos as much as possible, so that most of the show would be fresh and un-spoiled. Glad I did! :)

Highlights (besides all of it? lol but no, really):

- Ghosttown - Wow, that was unexpected. Absolutely incredible, and the reception she received as a result was overwhelming. I was crying with her.

- Rebel Heart - I. SOBBED. Personally speaking, it hit me like a ton of bricks. 30 years as a fan, and all the feels. And the artwork was GORGEOUS. I was not expecting to be so affected by it. *cry*

- LAV - The energy she has!! Just her bouncing around on stage, I loved it!

- Deeper and Deeper - Lost my shit and danced my ass off.

- True Blue - So sweet! The dedication to Debi was beautiful.

- Music and Candy Shop - Super fun!! I loved the costumes and the visuals.

- Who's That Girl - Beautiful! Especially with all the lights coming from the audience.

- LFL - I don't think I can ever get sick of watching her perform this. Just amazing.

- Holy Water - YAAASSSSSSSSSSSS

And here's me right before the show started, happy as a clam:

c916638f-0a3e-41fe-8e03-84580cf0a768.jpg

:)

Oh hell I am still exhausted from my whirlwind NY weekend, but I still want to throw my .02 regarding this wonderful show.

I avoided performance videos as much as possible, so that most of the show would be fresh and un-spoiled. Glad I did! :)

- Ghosttown - Wow, that was unexpected. Absolutely incredible, and the reception she received as a result was overwhelming. I was crying with her.

- Rebel Heart - I. SOBBED. Personally speaking, it hit me like a ton of bricks. 30 years as a fan, and all the feels. And the artwork was GORGEOUS. I was not expecting to be so affected by it. *cry*

- Who's That Girl - Beautiful! Especially with all the lights coming from the audience.

- LFL - I don't think I can ever get sick of watching her perform this. Just amazing.

Fantastic Anastaza, so happy for you and lovely photo of you. You look so happy, wonderful to see and read.

Guest Rocco Papa

Awesome! So happy for you! And LOVE the shirt!!

OMG imagine being this high and not being able to see anything?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2J5nAPbrtpw

Well, the ticket prices are insane. The good seats were way too much. I know what I can afford and I made the most of it. I knew what I paid for, so I wasn't disappointed. I was able to see quite a bit actually. The only thing I couldn't see were the video projections on the stage itself, but that didn't bother me. I had the time of my life regardless!!

OMG you're so adorable you look so much like Marina Diamandis. Glad to see you had an amazing time!!!

Goddamn that was the best show ever! My sis and I danced and sang our asses off! I was just a little child but I discovered Madonna during Madonnamania 1984-85 thanks to my sister singing along to her songs on the radio. As I got older I became the loon and always introduce the latest from Madonna to my sis. I once hacked her phone and uploaded a ton of Madonna songs on there. :chuckle: I take my sister to every tour ever since my first (2001 DWT). So seeing the show together and reliving our childhood favorites brought us full circle. That Ghosttown standing ovation was the best audience reaction I ever witnessed at a Madonna concert. Just thinking about it makes me want to :cries:

11998994_10153604152303908_9024340145788

12002916_10153604412153908_8779922451158

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Okay guys, here it is. I edited the videos I took from the concert and made a vlog for my YouTube channel. Check it out and please share!! Thanks! :)

Very nice, Rocco!! It's sad that you had to leave early. Where do u live?

Guest Rocco Papa

Very nice, Rocco!! It's sad that you had to leave early. Where do u live?

the Poconos. it sucks. LOL

I'm from Queens actually. I'm trying to move back to NY

Awsome babe!! So glad you had a blast! And you are very beautiful btw! :laugh:

Thanks everyone for the sweet comments!!! :inlove: I wish I could better articulate the experience. However, I want to echo what I have read from various reviews on this board, is how intimate the show feels and how engaged she is with her fans. I feel like this is the first time we've really seen this side of her. I feel like some walls have been broken down.

Another thing, and what really struck me, is how she still remains humbled by the love she gets from us. Her reaction to us losing it over "Ghosttown" and how LONG the cheering went on was so special and sweet and real. As someone who has grown up with her, who has seen all of her "incarnations" throughout the years and have always had this sort of impression that almost nothing could make her react (emotionally speaking), that nothing phased her anymore, to see her so emotional and so human is so fucking cool. I didn't think I could love her anymore than I did, and I was wrong.

(Does any of that make sense?)

I need to go back and read everyone's reviews! I have been so out of it since I got home. Now it's time to play catch-up.

Thanks everyone for the sweet comments!!! :inlove: I wish I could better articulate the experience. However, I want to echo what I have read from various reviews on this board, is how intimate the show feels and how engaged she is with her fans. I feel like this is the first time we've really seen this side of her. I feel like some walls have been broken down.

Another thing, and what really struck me, is how she still remains humbled by the love she gets from us. Her reaction to us losing it over "Ghosttown" and how LONG the cheering went on was so special and sweet and real. As someone who has grown up with her, who has seen all of her "incarnations" throughout the years and have always had this sort of impression that almost nothing could make her react (emotionally speaking), that nothing phased her anymore, to see her so emotional and so human is so fucking cool. I didn't think I could love her anymore than I did, and I was wrong.

I need to go back and read everyone's reviews! I have been so out of it since I got home. Now it's time to play catch-up.

Great post. That makes a lot of sense and I totally understand what you mean about walls being broken down a bit on this tour. Sometimes I think that while Madonna is obviously and clearly loved by millions, she's always on guard ready to defend herself, since there's always someone out there looking to complain or insult her for something. So it's wonderful when we can see these moments where she allows herself to bask in the true love of the fans and for her to truly see and accept what she deserves.

Beautiful post! :)