NYC Sept. 19

reQuiem4adream

WOW.

Tonight seemed like a special night. SO glad it's all going so well...seeing the reactions, the ovations, the reviews...after everything she's been through this year with this project (and we the fans too)...my god, it's almost...surreal.

amen.gif

I can't imagine how delighted Debi felt to have True Blue dedicated to her and then have Madonna play Deeper and Deeper next, which is a video Debi was also in :D.

It sure is a romantic show. A true dedication to her fans. I wasn't expecting ANYTHING!! After Deeper and Deeper, I thought she would do rescue me. Did not expect that medely :wow: I Thought WTG would open the Spanish section. And I did not see Holiday closing the show. It was spectacular. And refreshing to hear to many old tunes. I was in looooooove with Deeper. And Holy Water was a highlight with the pole tricks and "last supper." The show went by so fast honestly. I don't recall there ever being any long breaks between songs. Oh and I pretty much lost it during LDLHA! :dramatic: I don't know what else to, other than having the time of my life. Well worth the wait and money. All fans need to go!

Oh and I had a few tears during True Blue. When she first said she was dedicating the song to a friend of hers, everyone in the audience shouted "DEBBIE!!!!!" It was touching. They have such a loving and sincere relationship. Love them.

I am in shock over the earth shattering reaction after Ghosttown and her crying! One of the most amazing Madonna moments, ever! She so deserved that!

I was shocked to find out that she didn't perform it in the other shows. It's a must now. Everyone loved it!!!

A world without her is completely pointless and everyone in Brooklyn knew it.

Truth.

I cannot stop thinking about this show!!! It's going to take awhile to process.

:wow::drama:

!!! I can't believe they have been on a journey together for over 35 years now. One of few people remaining from the very early days. Such a sweet moment and that particular song! :inlove: Love Debi's reaction to it. Intelligent, funny, sense of humour, talented, sassy, having it all. Not a jaded, jealous, cynical mess like that Bernhard or others who spring to mind

debi+mazar+madonna+steve+bray+1987.jpg

debixmadonna.jpg

BuKNmABCIAAzD57.jpg

20130312-news-madonna-debi-mazar-instagr

Music_Video_Madonna.jpg?quality=0.7

Madonna%252BGwyneth%252BDebi%252BpbpPoMI

5vVNGF7.png

article-0-1B155438000005DC-631_634x864.j

11143458_1213382128688568_15566304863064

12003262_920259328061915_519053557228676

Her US dates are not selling!!!! Hold the front page!!! :rotfl::rotfl::lmao: Queen :clap: Where are the people who were saying this tour was underselling peddling what the B list press has been saying for every Madonna tour since 2001?

An ovation for Ghosttown brings Madonna to tears youtu.be/DD6J4jmwuVw

This is so beautiful! :inlove: I feel like there's such a strong bond between the fans / the audience and her for this tour :inlove: