NYC Sept. 19

reQuiem4adream

I wanted to go to the show tonight, but my bf is out of town, and well my friends already went with me to MSG and wouldn't be able to pay this kind of money for a second time. I wish I'd gone anyway, what a special night! I hope there will be some good hq vids on yt... The GT clip is amazing!

On my way home from the show. I'm filled with so many emotions words cannot express. This show unlike the others was very personal to me because I got to share it with my best friend. I was already a mess watching opening night online and tonight was no different. I'm just blown away and I probably have said it before but this show brought me back to the really early days. Her spirit so joyful she seemed so genuinely happy. I'm still processing everything but I can say this show was incredible from start to finish. I complained about candy shop on the setlist but I was right there up and dancing and loving every moment.

Just got home - that was INCREDIBLE!!

She was amazing tonight - funny and really playful and sang beautifully. The crowd was totally into it from start to finish. She sang Ghosttown and the entire arena sang along and then gave her a THUNDEROUS OVATION for minutes - she got really emotional and called herself a cry-baby. My partner was crying.

Best show we have ever been to!

Love love love her

The ovation she got after Ghosttown was the LOUDEST & LOOOOOONGEST I've ever heard not just in a Madonna concert but of any concert I've ever been to. And I've been to hundreds about 40 of which are Madonna's over the years. It just got louder & louder & louder like it wouldn't end. I wasn't surprised that it moved Madge to tears because it was just tremendous. Tonight was really special. Add to that Anderson Cooper as the Unapologetic Bitch. Saved the best for the last show in New York City!

SHE SLAYED! ANDERSON SLAYED! I CANT IM DONE. ILL POST MY REVIEW TOMORROW, IM TOO DEAD TO DO IT TOMORROW

Fantastic Paula Abdul, Looking forward to your review and also want to hear Fuzzy Dream's review as well as you said you went together. The reaction by everyone that has gone is beautiful.

It was flawless. Ghosttown truly was a moment and my boyfriend & I were just hugging & holding each other proudly wearing our Madonna shirts & truly appreciating the sentiment behind the song. Deeper & Deeper, Music, True Blue, Who's That Girl, La Vie En Rose, Heartbreak City, Living For Love, La Isla Bonita, Unapologetic Bitch with Anderson all slayed. So honored to see the queen in such good seats (Section 9). Super proud Stan! Her costumes were great and she looked 30! Amazing!

And how could I forget mentioning she sang ghost town!!! Again I broke down especially since that's a song my bestie and I always quote about our friendship. Then she become emotional and I nearly had a nervous breakdown. Truly beautiful.

It was the most fun I've ever had at a Madonna concert ever! It was so amazing, and truly a special night. Fuck, her voice sounded perfect!

I'll write more tomorrow.

awe everyone retelling their stories is making me warm inside!!!!!!!!!!!!!! love it all. esp. surprisingly stephen's heart grew a few sizes tonight.

and anderson CANNOT dance worth shit. next!

Guest Rocco Papa

Okay guys I'm back home from the concert. It was AMAZING!!! I got a side/rear view seat, but it DIDN'T MATTER!! I had the time of my life!!! Amy Schumer was funny and got some good laughs. She was asking the audience about different sex positions and talked about being a Madonna fan when she was little. Before Madonna came on, the crowd went crazy when Wanna Be Startin' Somethin' started playing. It was so exciting!! I'm telling you, the ICONIC opening needs to be experienced in person! It's just SO GOOD!!! Her entrance was OUTSTANDING. And her dancer Marvin looked HOT AS FUCK during HOLY WATER! ;) Debi Mazar was in the audience as was Anderson Cooper and Kelly Ripa. When Madonna dedicated True Blue to Debi, the place went wild!! The cameras even cut to Debi a few times singing along. It was a cool moment. The LIVING FOR LOVE performance was SO COOL in person! Deeper and Deeper, Who's That Girl, and Rebel Heart were all highlights for me. Plus, the biggest surprise of the night came when Madonna sang GHOSTTOWN for the first time during this tour! And she was truly moved to tears by the end of the song. It was amazing. What an amazing show this was. I'm so happy!!! Tonight was awesome!! :smile:

Here are some of the pictures I took:

12046837_10208069102109616_2433055662286

12033043_10208069103829659_6044163441089

12004745_10208069105069690_2106406571779

12036630_10208069109709806_8010716561192