Will she add and change things this tour?

adirondak

MDNA probably had the most flexibility of any Madonna tour yet. From adding the snippet of Give it 2 Me in Celebration, to adding full songs like Holiday, Everybody, and Music on select stops, to even adding a show stopping performance like Love Spent.

Do you think Madonna will tinker with this tour as she becomes more comfortable with performing it?

I like this setlist, but I have a bad feeling that she will replace burning up with a hung up because in the past both received guitar re-invention

I like this setlist, but I have a bad feeling that she will replace burning up with a hung up because in the past both received guitar re-invention

I hope you're wrong. By the same logic, she could also perform Ray of Light. Hope she sticks with Burning Up.

Since Holiday is being considered an encore, maybe she will replace that one.

I don't think that's gonna happen - Burning Up fits the first section thematically and is a perfect segue into Holy Water.

As for La Vie En Rose - that performance is praised by pretty much every single reviewer and again, fits that last section very well. Don't see that getting changed really :).

She said something about cramming too many songs in one medley before WTG, so Everybody may be gone forever, she could easily add Cherish, Express Yourself or even Angel if she wants to.

Or like Holliday said, she forgot it :D :D

maybe the songs that don´t have involved a lot of technology.The ones without a complex choreography, although now that I think about it, Revolver´s moves were perfect for Beautiful killer...

M used the revolver mdna choreography for the beautiful killer performance in l'olympia