Best seat or view form the show?

Iconic Fetus

Well, now that it seems that she will add more date in the USA, Asia, Mexico and maybe a few in Australia, which seats do you think that have the best view of her?

From the videos it looks like the best seats are near the heart tip.

But I don't know where does she interact with the fans 1:1.

Give us advice!!

the heart is great for interaction, for act II and III and being able to see the whole show as intended. Anywhere in the cross (Like I was 2 times) you also get a great view, but if feels far when she is in the heart. That didn't stop me though, i walked right into the heart during her performances there.

If you can pick a place right in front of the heart, it would be the best, otherwise, along the cross, and i would pick the lower right quadrant, as closest to the stage as possible, cause that's where she performs a lot (on the right side of the cross and the middle)

I learned from Stage setup on the Confessions tour that the tip of the Heart would also be a Great seat, that is where I will be in Boston 9-26, can't wait.

So I have 100 level tickets but am considering upgrading to floor. I see two options that look good but wonder if anyone has any advice:

Option one is directly in front of the heart, but the seats are in the last row in that section. That's still not bad since it seems that section doesn't have many rows in it ... but I wasn't sure if it's only worth it if the seats are in the front couple of rows?

Option two is right alongside the heart. And those seats are closer-in, like the 3rd and 4th chairs from the stage.

Thoughts?

So I have 100 level tickets but am considering upgrading to floor. I see two options that look good but wonder if anyone has any advice:

Option one is directly in front of the heart, but the seats are in the last row in that section. That's still not bad since it seems that section doesn't have many rows in it ... but I wasn't sure if it's only worth it if the seats are in the front couple of rows?

Option two is right alongside the heart. And those seats are closer-in, like the 3rd and 4th chairs from the stage.

Thoughts?

Judging from the 2 Montreal shows the seats at the very end seemed empty and my guess is that pretty much everybody got up to stand in front of the heart, so you could do that

Judging from the 2 Montreal shows the seats at the very end seemed empty and my guess is that pretty much everybody got up to stand in front of the heart, so you could do that

Thanks! I noticed that after looking at more pics from the show. That's probably the route I'll end up going with.

My opinion, based on where she performs and everything else going on:

1. BEST - the right side of cross in that first row looking towards mainstage. she performs a lot there plus you can take in the whole show.

2. Heart - if you can get on the rail, this would be a great place to be

3. anywhere close to the catwalk between the heart and the cross. She plays part of Burning Up on the left side of this area.

4. Anywhere between mainstage and cross, as close to the catwalk as you can get.

Front row sucks especially if you are towards the side of the main stage. Also, the catwalk and smaller stages aren't as accessible as they were in the last show. I could put my hand on the stage during MDNA. Not the case here. Plus, there is no room to move around the rail/barrier. The seats are jammed right up to the barrier.

1. BEST - the right side of cross in that first row looking towards mainstage. she performs a lot there plus you can take in the whole show.

3. anywhere close to the catwalk between the heart and the cross. She plays part of Burning Up on the left side of this area.

4. Anywhere between mainstage and cross, as close to the catwalk as you can get.

Front row sucks especially if you are towards the side of the main stage. Also, the catwalk and smaller stages aren't as accessible as they were in the last show. I could put my hand on the stage during MDNA. Not the case here. Plus, there is no room to move around the rail/barrier. The seats are jammed right up to the barrier.

No way! I just got second row !!! 😤😤😤😤

im Excited!! because mine are on the right side of cross, not first row though, im in the second row, fifth seat

No way! I just got second row !!!

I was 4th row and the views were great. My comment about "1st row" was really that its not the same as it used to be.

She performs Iconic, BIM, Holiday, LFL, True Blue, Body Shop, Material Girl, Music, Deeper, Last Supper scene, Devil Pray all up on the main stage.

In light of this discussion can anyone tell me where I'll be located in relation to the runway at Rod Laver Arena in Melbourne?

Area: Floor

Section: SA-1

Row: B

Seat:20

Thanks!

Right next to the runway if your in seat 20, just look at the Rod Laver map for M's show!

Right next to the runway if your in seat 20, just look at the Rod Laver map for M's show!

Thanks rebelheart. I've looked at the map, but it's ambiguous compared to overseas maps where you can see and pinpoint the actual seats.

The reason I'm asking is that's what I thought - that I'm right next to the runway - but, looking at some photos taken of the seating so far, what is section A at Rod Laver Arena is actullay split up into two sections with a space in between. Indeed, on other venue maps what would be Section A in Melbourne is actually sections D and C in Sydney. Go figure?!?!

Then there's the VIP Packages themselves. I purchased the Living for Love package which states one platinum reserved seat in rows 2 - 3, yet the Runway Rebel Heart Package states one platinum reserved seated ticket alongside the runway. So, where do seats start along the runway with this package? Row 4 or row 1? Or is Section A actually broken up into SA-1 and SA-2?

Anyway, I hope we've both read the map right and I'm actually right next to the runway. For $1,500 I hope so!! Either way, I'm confident I'll have a good view and enjoy the show.

Edited by Buzy_Robot

So... I finaly made a deal with my boss and now I have the chance to travel to Barcelona in order to see the Rebel Heart Tour. But I need your help. I want floor tickets, but am I able to choose where I wanna be? You guys are discussing the best view (near the heart, etc) but I don't think I can choose that when I'm buying the ticket.

Sorry I'm such a noob, but I really need some help.

If all goes well I'm traveling from Portugal to Barcelona to witness this amazing show!

depends on the ticket outlet, if its ticket master i was able to select my seat for the Quebec show. In Montreal it was sold though evenko which is a shitty site and can't select anything, I was only able to select "floor" and cross my fingers i was assigned a good seat.

Montréal night 1 I was in the back of the floor to the right but moved up slightly when the show started. Great seats!

Montréal night 2 I actually had 100-level but used my night 1 ticket to "sneak" on the floor because the usher didn't check the date. That night when she came down the catwalk we all flooded the stage and I was right at the tip and it was amazing! Check out my video of D&D: https://youtu.be/X1rhvM2h3Vs

I have floor left in Boston then front row catwalk literally at the corner of the cross intersection on the right and on the side closer to the main stage. Can't wait to see the main stage performances up closer!

I loved my frontrow mainstage seat and had a blasssssst, but if you are gonna be very picky get a seat (or fight for a spot if it's general admission) .... seek whatever is next to or in front of the heart. Or the cross section. Madonna was in back portion of the venue and far with her back completely turned for like 1/3 of the show for me! :lol: And there was more love going back and forth with her and the fans there versus upfront mainstage. I'll be facing the front the heart for MSG night 2. :callme: I want to fully appreciate the whole Spanish flamenco section and ballads.

depends on the ticket outlet, if its ticket master i was able to select my seat for the Quebec show. In Montreal it was sold though evenko which is a shitty site and can't select anything, I was only able to select "floor" and cross my fingers i was assigned a good seat.

Thanks! It's Ticket Master, but i'm unable do select a seat. That sucks. I was just simulating the purchase, since I'm waiting for a friend who doens't know yet if he's able to go with me.

I loved my frontrow mainstage seat and had a blasssssst, but if you are gonna be very picky get a seat (or fight for a spot if it's general admission) .... seek whatever is next to or in front of the heart. Or the cross section. Madonna was in back portion of the venue and far with her back completely turned for like 1/3 of the show for me! :lol: And there was more love going back and forth with her and the fans there versus upfront mainstage. I'll be facing the front the heart for MSG night 2. :callme: I want to fully appreciate the whole Spanish flamenco section and ballads.

Lucky you!!!

Yup, I'll pick somewhere near the heart or in between the heart and the center cross.

There are no bad seats really (or perfect seat, depend how you look at it)

this is true

the seats are always better in person than how they appeared on the site map

Thanks! It's Ticket Master, but i'm unable do select a seat. That sucks. I was just simulating the purchase, since I'm waiting for a friend who doens't know yet if he's able to go with me.

I found out that it depends on the city. I was able to select my seat in Quebec city but not in Toronto...who knows!

Also, in QC, the tickets must have been really slow cause all the "along the runway" seats were available at the same price 1 month before the show. So if the VIP tickets don't sell they'll eventually release them at the normal prices. In Toronto in the other hand, the tickets next to the cross (anywhere) are still considered VIP