DC 9/12 VERIZON CENTER 3rd NIGHT

Stephen

Did you really count them?? Good boy!!

It doesn't take more than 2 minutes Lol

Now 490

Thats like nothing :) so its basicly sold out.

I don't think that's how it works. Anyway.. If the US dates are not completely sold out, the Europe and Asia dates can still to make the tour very successful.

Edited by maxdamien

I love you for this!!!!

I'm wearing a Ronda Rousey Don't be a Do Nothing Bitch Muscle tank and leather shorts with leopard print Jeremy Scott hi-tops. I feel like Madonna would want my shirt as it's totally her style lol

I'm there tonight! I looked him up and Sleepy Tom is a dj from Canada. He's worked with Diplo. He sounds fun. I'd rather have a dj than a stand up comedian.

mm no

Mm yes, in the US tickets are always released a day before and the day of that were unsold for whatever reason (comp tickets, unsold VIP packages, ticket refunds, etc.) Every tour since Drowned World you can find AMAZING seats within hours of the show start time. This is not a new phenomena.

Mm yes, in the US tickets are always released a day before and the day of that were unsold for whatever reason (comp tickets, unsold VIP packages, ticket refunds, etc.) Every tour since Drowned World you can find AMAZING seats within hours of the show start time. This is not a new phenomena.

Yes, this is true. It looks a LOT better than when I checked last night. It will be fine.

:clap:

Thank you for some sanity. And may I add, it's not just the US. It's also Europe & the rest of the world. You can even buy tickets ​on the day at the box office an hour before showtime and the concert will still be reported as "SOLD OUT". So for those idiots who are screaming doom and gloom and crying because there's a blue dot near the stage on an interactive map on the day of the show or because she hasn't got a Motel on stage again this year or she's not doing enough "choreography" for them, fuck off from this forum and let us all enjoy the amazing show she's put on for those of us that actually deserve her.

I'm there tonight! I looked him up and Sleepy Tom is a dj from Canada. He's worked with Diplo. He sounds fun. I'd rather have a dj than a stand up comedian.

oh i never heard of him before. I wonder if that's the big thing M is talking about tonight.

:clap:

Thank you for some sanity. And may I add, it's not just the US. It's also Europe & the rest of the world. You can even buy tickets ​on the day at the box office 2 hours before showtime and the concert will still be reported as "SOLD OUT". So for those idiots who are screaming doom and gloom and crying because there's a blue dot near the stage or because she hasn't got a Motel on stage again this year or she's not doing enough "choreography" for them, fuck off from this forum and let us all enjoy the amazing show she's put on for those of us that deserve her.

tumblr_mhrcwmUwo61rhf9tro1_500.gif

Omg I just got a shower and put on my outfit for the night and it's raining and I have BELGIUM STRESS and I don't know what size tshirt I have to get because the larges last time were super small and I hope they have the Joan of arc tshirt with the big block MADONNA letters on the front and I'm bringing a portable charger so my phone doesn't die because I know it will when I'm broadcasting live on periscope @stephnz on Twitter follow me and omg I'm just gonna die when her little munchkin self comes out that cage and I might try to get better seats does guy oseary accept anon hole?????? OMG I NEED A XANAX THIS IS JUST TOO MUCH TOO MANY QUESTIONS :drama:

Omg I just got a shower and put on my outfit for the night and it's raining and I have BELGIUM STRESS and I don't know what size tshirt I have to get because the larges last time were super small and I hope they have the Joan of arc tshirt with the big block MADONNA letters on the front and I'm bringing a portable charger so my phone doesn't die because I know it will when I'm broadcasting live on periscope @stephnz on Twitter follow me and omg I'm just gonna die when her little munchkin self comes out that cage and I might try to get better seats does guy oseary accept anon hole?????? OMG I NEED A XANAX

My boy! My Stephen.. darling calm it down!! You wanna enjoy the show so..... don't take a Xanax just yet... although .. OMG I NEED MERCH too though. Ugh I'm stressing as well cause you're stressing!!!?!?!?!? MADONNA!!