Montreal 9/10 Bell Center: 2nd NIGHT - fan reviews

Guest ditaluver

hearing the audios again

true blue and then D&D i just can't, i don't know if i'll can handle that live, loving all the second section so much fun and emotion

same with LFL with LIB, tbh if LFL would have been the album or brit version, i'd need to leave the arena straight to the hospital

she always throws everyone curve balls...thats how life should be lived...and not doing what is expected...i love her!

u can really tell with this tour that she is doing what is in her heart and i love it!!!!

i dance the way she does in like a virgin number to the bathroom down my hall.

On behalf of Australia - we don't want LAP instead of Holiday...or at all :lol:

We'll have EY or ROL over that thanks :D

Wash your mouth out with soap, Sandra!!!! We'll have the highest selling single of 1989 in Australia, thank you very much (but not instead of Holiday)!!!! :angry: Of course, I'd love to have ROL and EY as well, but LAP is the most brilliant song ever recorded in the history of recorded music! :) Since I'm older than you, I am better qualified to speak "on behalf of Australia" than you ;)

This tour is NOT being received negatively at all on here. In fact none of her tours have. Sure there's a random critique here and there but this forum has never fallen over itself with nonsense and unfair vitriol the way Tribe does. We always view things fairly and never knock her down or hit below the belt the way they do. Some of the stuff they say about her is actually hateful and bizarrely misogynist at times. Everyone here seems to live in reality while still knowing how lucky we are to be a fan of a woman with so much talent. And for that I'm thankful and proud.

this is NOT madonnatribe! Never has been.

Yes! The same kind of haters can be found on "PopJustice" forum. That's why I prefer MadonnaNation.

She sounds flipping amazing on Love Don't Live Here Anymore. I love that she is revisiting songs she hasn't performed in years and really enjoying it. The crowd feeds off her energy which all makes for a great show. I think I am going to buy a ticket for the second London date .

She sounds flipping amazing on Love Don't Live Here Anymore. I love that she is revisiting songs she hasn't performed in years and really enjoying it. The crowd feeds off her energy which all makes for a great show. I think I am going to buy a ticket for the second London date .

I hesitated to buy one for the 2nd night in MTL, but thank GOD I did... I would have regret it.

I agree that there is a lot of negativity here as of late. The show is pretty phenomenal and people are focused on a hairdo that they do not care for, a catalog omission, missing a choreography step or the persistent bashing of previous work as commentary on the new tour. Can't we just reflect for even a moment that we have a nearly 35 year relationship with M-. This work is far superior to any artist with that longevity. I too was baffled that M- chose La Vie en Rose over a piece from her massive back catalog but her performance was so touching. She has such a healthy balance of music, showmanship and controversy this time around. I rather enjoy her "singing" at a concert even at the sacrifice of the heavier dance routines. Rebel Heart has been a great era both in artistry and substance. Let's give M- a little credit here.

Preach

Can we please talk about ICONIC backdrop. I can't stop wathing this, That part where Madonna leading army, Oh God, so fucking awesome. I never seen anythig epic like this. I need this video in HD, i hope someone from M people share this video with fans or upload it in Youtube\VEVO.

17GwEFa.jpg

Fabulous :wow:

I love how much detail goes into her tours

We could study these clips all day and still find something new on the day of a show we actually attend

Kanye is right on one thing: she's the biggest visual artist who ever lived

She's dipped her feet into so many different artistic mediums, she's unique and phenomenal

That Susan Sarandon quote can never come too handy, it's perfect

Who's that girl, my phone storage got full at this point so its interrupted at the end

Oh God, her voice is perfect

And she looks so beautiful and happy

This performance is bliss and that leg .....

:drama:

If she dances and lipsyncs, she gets dumped on.

If she stands there and sings live, she gets dumped on.

People are so weird.

Id rather hear her sing.

She has a beautiful, strong voice in this show.

And for having seen it, I can tell you she dances in almost every number,

She also knows she is on the road for the next 6-7 months.

I think she is pacing herself and being careful not to repeat MDNA and completely wear herself out.

She's completely adorable on this tour.

And the show is about love and romance and hope.

Itll make you believe in love again.

:clap::clap::clap:

Just wanted to let you see how close I was from the stage. At the beginning of the "gypsy medley", she's coming from under the catwalk. Just beside me. This is just a very short clip, I was just to excited to keep filming. :laugh:

You can see her coming out around 15sec

Just wanted to let you see how close I was from the stage. At the beginning of the "gypsy medley", she's coming from under the catwalk. Just beside me. This is just a very short clip, I was just to excited to keep filming. :laugh:

Fuck Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest whatatramp

You can see her coming out around 15sec

wow so close!

About Selfies

I love how intimate the show looks in this arena

All my clip are terrible - I hate doing this during the show, I'm always afraid to miss something.

But at the end of this clip, she arrives at the "cross" and I stop just when she's going to dance pole.

sorry for the bad quality, once again.