Montreal 9/10 Bell Center: 2nd NIGHT - fan reviews

Guest ditaluver

9:42pm or so from what I saw.

Not surprised that her punctuality didn't make it to show two.

the show is amazing but the ending is so quick and i hate that she kind of gets the audience excited when they are putting the harness on her in the end (telling them to get into it) and then it's over immediately after.

I also don't feel like she dances as much as I expected. could be from watching it in LQ...

but like choreography wise, this isn't as dance-heavy as MDNA, Sticky, Confessions, Reinvention...

but seeing it again today more fluidly, it's an amazingly, beautiful show..

the show is amazing but the ending is so quick and i hate that she kind of gets the audience excited when they are putting the harness on her in the end (telling them to get into it) and then it's over immediately after.

I also don't feel like she dances as much as I expected. could be from watching it in LQ...

but like choreography wise, this isn't as dance-heavy as MDNA, Sticky, Confessions, Reinvention...

but seeing it again today more fluidly, it's an amazingly, beautiful show..

I agree with you. The ending feels a little anti-climatic. I've always loved Holiday as a closer and I'm glad she went back to her roots on that but this version of it lacks a bit of energy or something. It's just so quick and abrupt.

maybe she needs to add like a prayer. just as an encore. she seems open to change a few things. ok we didn't get any signs she may, but thats the vibe i get. she's so nice on this tour. or maybe add some drums or bass in holiday, give it punch.

i do think she should add like a prayer. the spanish medley sometimes works & sometimes doesn't. i heard a girl saying "oh i don't like that" on periscope;)

She should DEF add Like a Prayer at least in Australia. They deserve it. And yes, she seems open to change. She certainly was on MDNA - she added Holiday and GI2M like 2/3 of the way through and this show feels much more malleable than MDNA so I'm sure there will be some tweaks along the way