Rebel Heart Tour: Live from Montreal! Updates in real time (part 3)

Camacho

Plus, this tour has bits of "Vogue" and the songs during "Dress You Up." (Thanks, Gus- now that leaves ITG- am sure it will pop up sooner than later, though).

re-Invention Tour incorporated 11 Immaculate-era tracks in the setlist, so this one's on par with that one in that regard.

This is the tour I've been dreaming of for so long. I love the theatrics and the politics and the angst, but what I really adore is seeing her have fun and celebrating her legacy, her amazing back catalog that made her the icon she is today. Watching her dance with such joy during Like a Virgin is pure bliss. She's been super nostalgic lately, and I really think she's enjoying reliving her early days of stardom for the first time, at least publicly. I've never been more excited to see a concert before.

That's fairly typical for her tours (except for RIT). If anything, hits are less important in the beginning because everyone is excited to see M and is overwhelmed with the visuals. The second half is where you need to stack hits, and that's exactly what she did.

Yeah most of her tours are like that, MDNA Tour, TGS, CT etc, she always starts out with mostly new stuff.

Thankfully this tour does not have a "new album free" segment like RIT or (initially) MDNA Tour.

I have issues with her hair. It seems it would be better either colored OR about 6 inches shorter (or both). It just looks very "17 year old girl from Oklahoma going to prom" - especially in LAV.

It's a good thing. Other A listers play there, and it's a newish market for her.

EDIT: The January bump let her add NA dates outside of the regular schedule, plus increase sales for those markets based off positive buzz. Veeerrrrryyyy clever Madge. I tip my hat.

I think it will be a great stop. Nashville is probably the hippest city in the South. It's got a lot of music A listers who live there part time.

If she will be performing in South Korea, China, it'll be a problem.

This flag is a rising sun flag. It is viewed as a symbol associated with Japanese imperialism in the early 20th century

sNCK3YD.jpgLdARyJe.png

Edited by train951

http://www.tennessean.com/story/entertainment/music/2015/09/10/madonna-bringing-tour-nashville/72000288/

What do you think of this!? Madonna is apparently going to Nashville on January.

Ohhh, yes please! Since post-posting Miami and Atlanta, there's not dates in the South until after Europe. I'd love to see some more American dates added to 2016.

It just looks very "17 year old girl from Oklahoma going to prom" - especially in LAV.

I think that's exactly the point in that segment, i.e. Greased Lightning version of Body Shop.

As for S.E.X. interlude missing footage, isn't it more possible that it was simply scrapped?

I think that's exactly the point in that segment, i.e. Greased Lightning version of Body Shop.

As for S.E.X. interlude missing footage, isn't it more possible that it was simply scrapped?

Ofcourse its possible, just odd that why would they do that... Well time will tell :)

Does anyone have a download link to that Dens54 remix of Like a Virgin?

Not a youtube rip, but his actual mix.

Id appreciate it.

I love the costumes, i love the hair, i love the stage, but most of all i love the music!! i havent been able to stop playing body shop, true blue, la vie en rose, who's that girl, rebel heart, heartbreak city, burning up, music, material girl, like a virgin, bitch i'm madonna and holiday. they are all my favorites. i think this may be my favorite tour (and i havent even seen it live yet, nor have i seen all the clips yet)

Everything looks so beautiful. I don't want to watch the clips much because I want to be a bit surprised in November... But I can't help it.

Love so much that is more musical and vocal and warm than MDNA... I like her so much this time