OPENING NIGHT thread: Live from Montreal! Updates in real time (part 2)

Apples388

Kylie Dean was just on Periscope. Showtime 9:30pm according to her.

As long as it's not after 10 PM, we're good.

I have a strange sleeping schedule anyways with insomnia. But there is another show tmr i'm gonna be so tired. LMAO

I'm rubbish without sleep, just hope I won't embarass myself too much lol

Me too! Didnt sleep and had sleepy pills to help. Im starting to see ghosts in the corner of my eyes im tripping. Were fucked. Ill need a week in shady palms tomorrow.

Mhm I'm seeing them too. I will need a whole vacation on a tropical island with a nurse and backup drugs!

Is that a PROP high above the heart? Some stairs?

It does look like it is somekind of prop. Maybe M will come to the rig and then walk down those stairs and come on the heart stage in one of the acts. THAT WOULD BE AMAZING!!!

Guest spankme

But WOW this one is different!!! :wow:

Yeah, I don't know what to say to that "set list" from Lola's page. I love it the best. But, not getting my hopes up. It looks like the rumored set list from last week.

Yeah, I don't know what to say to that "set list" from Lola's page. I love it the best. But, not getting my hopes up. It looks like the rumored set list from last week.

is it really lola's page? there's a lot of people that make lola pages pretend to be her.

Guest spankme

The heart also looks like it has a "cross" embedded in the floor. Maybe it lights up. That's definitely a spiral staircase. PLEASE PLEASE have that thing secured the right way.