OPENING NIGHT thread: Live from Montreal! Updates in real time (part 2)

Apples388

I haven't been to Finland since I was ten, hopefully you'll forgive my ignorance :)

It's too exciting and fun to go to bed but I might pass out ^^

ITA. how could you sleep now? this is too exciting to go to sleep. LOL

Yay @ all the Europeans here staying up!!! Hang on guys!!!

Still debating with my inner self whether to go to sleep now and wake up early or just make it all the way through the night...Damn it's always M who brings me into these situations :lol:

i am too excited to go to bed but at the same time i know we'll get a lot of info & updates when it's early in the morning (late at night) my time so it's smarter to sleep now & set my alarm but i don't think i'll be able to fall asleep :p

i also kinda like the excitement pre show

I'm off to bed (I'm old!) so I can wake up early and watch all the highlights and videos which will hopefully be posted by then before I go to work!

Night, night and play nicely.

:smooch:

I'll be dreaming of disco balls!

:Disco_Ball:

I haven't been to Finland since I was ten, hopefully you'll forgive my ignorance :)

It's too exciting and fun to go to bed but I might pass out ^^

Ofcourse honey! It doesnt matter, we Scandinavians must stick together through this horribly nerve wracking time! <3

OK so in UK doors at midnight M at 2? I might try. I went for a nap but couldnt sleep. Ill wait till the doors open and hopefully see some merch and try to sleep. I wont be able to. I might take my laptop to bed.

Oh god I have a cold and my head is exploding having a hard time keeping my eyes open but I am to exited to go to bed. It's 23.41 here I guess it will be 3-4 in the middle of the night till opening hope i can make it :manson:

I cannot fuking breathe ! That one climbing the wall lmfao wtf !!!!!!!

I wish I could stay awake but it's already nearly midnight here, while the show begins in 2 or 3 hours... And she could be 2 hours late too :smile:

So I'll go to sleep and wake up tomorrow and it will be like Christmas morning!

I wish a good show to all the lucky bitches who can attend tonight, and a fun night to those who will wait and chase the news!

anigif_enhanced-buzz-12724-1363019399-1.

Because this forum kept me awake last night!

I know, that's why I'm worried about my mental health :laugh:

I have a strange sleeping schedule anyways with insomnia. But there is another show tmr i'm gonna be so tired. LMAO

Because this forum kept me awake last night!

I know, that's why I'm worried about my mental health :laugh:

Me too! Didnt sleep and had sleepy pills to help. Im starting to see ghosts in the corner of my eyes im tripping. Were fucked. Ill need a week in shady palms tomorrow.

Calling out all European members here! Who of you are going to stay up???

Iwant to, I really do. And most probably the adrenaline will kick in once we get the first bits of info... I'm just so excited!