Why has "Candy Shop" become a fan favorite?

mad4mad2

It's funny cause the other day a friend who is not a fan, came home and candy shop was playing and to my surpise he sang the sugar is raw bit like he knew the song pretty well, i asked and he told me he knows the song thanks to 2 S&S shows and one mdna show...

Then it hit me that in my country she performed candy shop to 260,000 ppl in 2008 and 150,000 in 2012...

Being the opening song probably helped too...so i guess here CS is sort of a hit lol

I wonder how will cound Candy Shop in 30s style!!!! The reinvention for MDNA was so gorgeous (and i don't like the song much, mind) but it was one of the best parts of the concert.

You are right, I was surprised by MDNA Candy Shop, perhaps I will be again!

It's funny cause the other day a friend who is not a fan, came home and candy shop was playing and to my surpise he sang the sugar is raw bit like he knew the song pretty well, i asked and he told me he knows the song thanks to 2 S&S shows and one mdna show...

Then it hit me that in my country she performed candy shop to 260,000 ppl in 2008 and 150,000 in 2012...

Being the opening song probably helped too...so i guess here CS is sort of a hit lol

Erm ... What sort of "not fan" goes to three shows in four years? These things aren't cheap.

Dont like the HC version, but the MDNA was all gloriousness fabolusness fabolous !!!!!

And of course, she sings about turkish delight, my faovrite candys :D :D :D

Erm ... What sort of "not fan" goes to three shows in four years? These things aren't cheap.

Madonna coming back to Argentina for the first time in 18 years was a huge deal, same in 2012 to a more normal extent..

My sister never really liked her but she still went to a S&S show, we don't get these huge superstars and shows here that often, americans and europeans are used to that, it's kinda like an event over here