OPENING NIGHT THREAD: Live from Montreal - updates in real time.. (part 1)

Platinum Gold

it's not funny anymore....the negativity. i know you don't care and probably like to piss us of,but why? what's the point? funny about it?

start living for love instead of negativity..

What? I'm a cunt who hates her stupid fans who hate SEX AND HOLY WATER but I've never been negative about the QUEEN. I didn't moan about her French accent like some other motherfuckers. :blink:

Sorry, I haven't logged onto the forum since like 14 hours ago, is there no Deeper and Deeper? Please, someone for the love of God, tell me she's going to perform Deeper and Deeper.

We don't know yet! :cries:

Have So much fun tonight Yann Bouch!!!! Don't even bother live tweeting. Enjoy the show

I agree 100%!!! You have to appreciate every single second and you can't possibly do that if you're worrying about tweeting/blogging/taking photos/videoing etc. etc.

Have an amazing time!!!

I can't tell you I will tweet live. Maybe during interludes but sure right after to anwser questions and tell my humble opinion so follow me on twitter/instagram @yannbouch

Thanks! I don't have Twitter nor Instagram but I'll be sure to check out your pages. Of course we want you to first and foremost enjoy the show so don't feel pressure to inform us of every single detail. Enjoy :D

Sorry, I haven't logged onto the forum since like 14 hours ago, is there no Deeper and Deeper? Please, someone for the love of God, tell me she's going to perform Deeper and Deeper.

People who were outside the venue listening to the most recent full rehearsal said they didn't hear it at all (or DYU, or GT), but there were sections they couldn't hear properly. What we do know from reliable sources, though, is that she definitely rehearsed the full song earlier (no one heard it during the proper full run through of the show, though).

We don't know yet! :cries:

But that clip that fucking Brazilian posted was obviously fake, right?

I warned you guys, those stupid little clips were just regular old Madonna songs with stupid filters on them. STOP PLAYING WITH MY HEART!

I just saw this in a link from Facebook. How on Earth they write that Ghosttown was rehearsed???

And is it true that Joan of Arc is the name of the first interlude but the song isn't included? hahaha .Love it

Well, just for the record, i copy and paste

Act One: Joan of Arc / Samurai

1. “Iconic”
2. “Bitch I’m Madonna”
3. “Burning Up”
4. “Holy Water”
5. “Vogue”
6. “Devil Pray”

Act Two: Rockabilly / Tokyo

7. “Body Shop”
8. “True Blue”
9. “Ghosttown”
10. “HeartBreak City” / “Love Don’t Live Here Anymore”
11. “Like A Virgin”

Act Three: Latin / Gypsy

12. “SEX” contains excerpts from “Justify My Love”
13. “Living For Love”
14. “La Isla Bonita”
15. “Deeper and Deeper”
16. “Music (Get Stupid)”
17. “La Vie En Rose”

Act Four: Party / Flapper

18. “Candy Shop”
19. “Who’s That Girl”
20. “Rebel Heart”
21. “Illuminati”
22. “Material Girl”
23. “Unapologetic Bitch”
24. “Holiday”

We're not positive...but most likely. Fans who were outside the venue giving updates yesterday said it was one of the songs missed in reporting, but they heard it...along with that video from outside the venue that actually got a clip of the audio.

There were about 3 songs total that the updaters yesterday missed because security was pushing them away supposedly. We're 'guessing' those 3 are D&D, DYU, and possibly Ghosttown.

People who were outside the venue listening to the most recent full rehearsal said they didn't hear it at all (or DYU, or GT), but there were sections they couldn't hear properly. What we do know from reliable sources, though, is that she definitely rehearsed the full song earlier (no one heard it during the proper full run through of the show, though).

A couple of folks said they did hear it, though...at least that's what I thought.

On my way to work today I was super stressed out driving, I flipped some mofo off, and my boyfriend was like WTF WHY ARE YOU SO STRESSED and I didn't know how to explain to him without sounding like a weirdo that it's opening night :rotfl:

Thanks people, yeah I will enjoy the show. So probably right after the show I will tweet and instagram things.

I am in bed trying to recover from my non sleeping night right now. Watching the iconic video few time and listening to true blue. I kinda forgot the lyrics a bit haha

I just saw this in a link from Facebook. How on Earth they write that Ghosttown was rehearsed???

And is it true that Joan of Arc is the name of the first interlude but the song isn't included? hahaha .Love it

Well, just for the record, i copy and paste

Act One: Joan of Arc / Samurai

1. “Iconic”

2. “Bitch I’m Madonna”

3. “Burning Up”

4. “Holy Water”

5. “Vogue”

6. “Devil Pray”

Act Two: Rockabilly / Tokyo

7. “Body Shop”

8. “True Blue”

9. “Ghosttown”

10. “HeartBreak City” / “Love Don’t Live Here Anymore”

11. “Like A Virgin”

Act Three: Latin / Gypsy

12. “SEX” contains excerpts from “Justify My Love”

13. “Living For Love”

14. “La Isla Bonita”

15. “Deeper and Deeper”

16. “Music (Get Stupid)”

17. “La Vie En Rose”

Act Four: Party / Flapper

18. “Candy Shop”

19. “Who’s That Girl”

20. “Rebel Heart”

21. “Illuminati”

22. “Material Girl”

23. “Unapologetic Bitch”

24. “Holiday”

Hold tight and Dress you up are missing :(

Thanks people, yeah I will enjoy the show. So probably right after the show I will tweet and instagram things.

I am in bed trying to recover from my non sleeping night right now. Watching the iconic video few time and listening to true blue. I kinda forgot the lyrics a bit haha

Have fun and thnx in advance for the updates. (I'm So jealous :) )

Because that's how Arianne Phillips describe the first section in the WWD article "a Joan of Arc, medieval theme".

Because that's how Arianne Phillips describe the first section in the WWD article "a Joan of Arc, medieval theme".

Joan of Arc in a pole? The Inquisition? Burning Up? :wow:

O M G reading through ALL this... Im dead!!!!! Set list seems great (hoping for d&d,DYU,ghost) burning up is a true surprise?! The pics and video on instagram holy mother of god (=Madonna;) ) the costumes!!! I am just speechless.... Tonight is The NIGHT!!!!! And thanks for ALL your updates!