OPENING NIGHT THREAD: Live from Montreal - updates in real time.. (part 1)

Platinum Gold

5SNtcvw.jpg

Fuck me up QUEEN

Wow I love all of the costumes here! The second and third one from the left are the ones I'm most excited about, I don't think she ever wore a costume similar to these?

The only costume I'm not sure about is the last one. Looks kind of basic. And while the Samurai one looks well done, it is pretty reminiscent of the DWT Geisha costume...So, judging by this pic, it gives me a "Been there, done that" feeling. But I also think we need to see the costumes on stage to properly judge them. I remember seeing the MDNA Transgression costume and I was thinking "That's all they can come up with?", but it worked so well on stage.

I am starting to think she maybe indeed, as someone already mentioned, be changing one song depending on The NIGHT and its probably RH IF its more acoutic. She could alternate between it and Joan and Ghost and maybe even waom

" LAP, ROL and HU would have made this set list perfect (in place of CS, HBC and La Vie En Rose"

How can anyone say that without watching the show and without realising the concept and the theme that she is exploring?

La Vie En Rose could fit perfectly in a 20s inspired section. And HBC with big drums if she wants a section like that

Would you like to see ROL being arranged as a french song? I woudn't

M is picking songs that fit her vision. Too bad some of the fans think that she should only concider which are the crowed pleasers

But tha fact of the matter is that she can elevate a mediocre song into new hights with a live performance

I am starting to think she maybe indeed, as someone already mentioned, be changing one song depending on The NIGHT and its probably RH IF its more acoutic. She could alternate between it and Joan and Ghost and maybe even waom

GREAT IDEA! I was wondering about what little changes there would be to the show anyway, as time goes on.

I'm surprised she's wearing the cape again after the Brit awards debacle.

I do love it though. It looks beautiful.

Maybe she banned the stairs instead of banning the cape :smile:

She's gonna un-curse the song and performance, hope it will be an epic moment of the show !!

HOLD TIGHT not in the setlist but in the teaser ?

MESSIAH on Instagram but not in the setlist ?

JOAN OF ARC rumored as the first segment title not in the setlist ?

Too much nonsense...

I'm surprised she's wearing the cape again after the Brit awards debacle.

I do love it though. It looks beautiful.

maybe she will enter the stage with the cape and "armani" signed on the back, then she'll put it off by herself and burning it