Doe She Prefer Hard Candy Over Confessions?

loowee

Guest Pud Whacker

You guys should see me perf the entire first section of S&S. I love 2008/2009 Madonna. It was a happy time. <3

best time ever!!! so was confessions...

oh hell, ITS BEEN A F*CKING BLAST SINCE 1983!!!

You are. Whatever I like of Madonna's you scrutinize.

Hani you flaunt your likes and dislikes of Madonna's work almost like a political campaign. :lol: I love almost everything you love except for American Life but even that I like (just not the song itself, or some of the career choices she made around that time). You're the one who hasn't liked anything she's done since 2008!

Guest Pud Whacker

Hani you flaunt your likes and dislikes of Madonna's work almost like a political campaign. :lol: I love almost everything you love except for American Life but even that I like (just not the song itself, or some of the career choices she made around that time). You're the one who hasn't liked anything she's done since 2008!

are you talking shyt about AMERICAN LIFE?!!!! you better be lucky i have to get out of here in a minute!!! :lol:

American-Life-cover.jpg

ITS PERFECTION!!!

Nah I like it just fine. Erotica Blu has always been open about him liking it becuz it was "experimental" and for no other reason, never mind anything else :lol:

I just recognize a pattern is all. Ask him his favorite Fincher movie, he will say Alien 3. Ask him favorite song on MDNA, he'll say Birthday Song. :rotfl: it's like whaaaat? It's oddly specific to stuff that failed terribly in some fashion. It's like a calculated choice to like something based on that.

I feel the music she's recorded since Candy has been hit and miss. Very extreme highs and lows. I refuse to accept this is the best Madonna can do recording albums in the fourth decade of her career.

Nah I like it just fine. Erotica Blu has always been open about him liking it becuz it was "experimental" and for no other reason, never mind anything else :lol:

I just recognize a pattern is all. Ask him his favorite Fincher movie, he will say Alien 3. Ask him favorite song on MDNA, he'll say Birthday Song. :rotfl: it's like whaaaat? It's oddly specific to stuff that failed terribly in some fashion. It's like a calculated choice to like something based on that.

It almost sounds like you love me from all the thought you put into reading my personality through my taste. I keep it honest hence everyone here knowing I'm aroused by men in transparent clothing.

It almost sounds like you love me from all the thought you put into reading my personality through my taste. I keep it honest hence everyone here knowing I'm aroused by men in transparent clothing.

I do love you! And let's just keep it down with the "omg you really think about me a lot" trope... You hammer your "unique" tastes into our heads every chance you get . Not lately but years ago. It's fine, you're passionate and keep it real, we get it, etc

I do love you! And let's just keep it down with the "omg you really think about me a lot" trope... You hammer your "unique" tastes into our heads every chance you get . Not lately but years ago. It's fine, you're passionate and keep it real, we get it, etc

It is not a trope when you're combative with me pretty frequently.

It's part of the nature of having an opinion. Many of us have had our asses handed to us in some fashion or another through the years, you have to just develop a thick skin.

Call me when you get death threats for writing about how much you dislike a comic book movie and then we will talk.

It's part of the nature of having an opinion. Many of us have had our asses handed to us in some fashion or another through the years, you have to just develop a thick skin.

Call me when you get death threats for writing about how much you dislike a comic book movie and then we will talk.

I'm feeling weak lately. It happens when you find yourself alive and unfulfilled .