Doe She Prefer Hard Candy Over Confessions?

loowee

She has never spoken high of Confessions and upon HC's release. she said "I felt more introspective because I was writing with Pharrell and Justin. On Confessions, I just wanted to make a frivolous dance record, but with this one I had to dig deeper and go to a different place... For me, it's a true collaboration, intellectually and artistically." And we all know the Queen loves her some Candy Shop... :wow:

She lives in the present and we can't blame her for that! She always loves her current album more than the previous albums, because it's her state of mind at the moment.

And it would be strange to say "My new album is Hard Candy but I prefer the last one, Confessions, go buy it butches instead of HC!!" :madgemanson:

I'm sure she's more proud of Hard Candy - it was born out of a lot of collaborative tension and a rough patch in her life, while Confessions, as amazing as it is, is her doing what she does most effortlessly/what people want from her

or maybe confessions reminds her too much of Guy

Isn't HC her break-up album though? It reeks of that (and the menopause :bad:)

Anyway, like Jacket said, she says any old shit if it suits her mood that day...just like most of us.

Give It 2 Me is classic

Ugh I LIVE for this performance., So much energy!

I totally forgot about that funny crowd noise loop at the end with that guy constantly shouting "TORTILLA!!!" :D

Well, it's more likely "Sofia", but I don't care...