Madonna’s Brother Christopher Sticks Up For Kim Davis, Calls Gay People “Sore Winn

frzndrwnwrld

The county clerk in Kentucy [sic] deserves about as much support as you would give her if she were a muslim women who insisted on covering her face and refused not only gay marriages licenses, but divorce, accusations of rape and driving a car without ur mans approval…..perspective is everything…..this woman is a civil servant, she is required to follow federal law…..but why should she….when DOJ and other civil authories [sic] don’t follow federal law when they choose not to…..i.e.Washington State and Colorado (POT) come to mind…or the abstract notion of “sanctuary cities”…..i always thought that sanctuary was the province of churches…….these things aside….this is why we have elections…..if the folks of this county in Kentucy don’t want her as the county clerk….then don’t have to vote for her…..that is how a democracy works….not to mention the courts….in the mean time…..since when are we the arbiter of other peoples faith?…….can you honestly say that you know how much a person is allowed to have??..if i’m not mistaken, it’s in the constitution…..something about religious freedom or something……selective shaming and bullying corrupts a democracy….freedom of press, speech and religion give it strength. Not to mention reason and the god given compassion we as humans have a right and responsibility to practice. Once again, the gay community feels the need to be sore winners. Is it so difficult to allow this women her religion?…or must we destroy her in order for here to betray her faith. No matter how we judge its truth. The rights we have all fought for, mean nothing, if we deny her hers.

— Christopher Ciccone, Madonna’s younger brother who is gay, has worked with his superstar sister as both a backup dancer and set designer and wrote a scorching tell-all in 2008, in a logic-defying, spelling error-riddled message about Kentucky clerk Kim Davis posted on his Facebook page (he posted a sarcastic follow-up that reads: I love everyone and everything and I have no opinion whatsoever about anything. Everyone happy now?)

http://www.queerty.com/madonnas-brother-christopher-sticks-up-for-kim-davis-calls-gay-people-sore-winners-20150906

My brother bought me Christopher's book for my birthday years ago. When I read it, I could not believe what an entitled, whinging, nasty and victim-playing person he was. He was always crashing at her place, blaming her for everything and never taking responsibility for his own actions. Never understood why so many Madonna fans seemed to defend him. His latest efforts defending this bigoted stupid women is crazy and embarrassing.

All delusions of Chris being of the intelligent persuasion shattered years ago when this piece of shit was published:

41V4w6py%2BgL._SY344_BO1,204,203,200_.jp

I don't know how Madonna forgave him for choosing that cover, let alone writing the book.

Swear he is doing this in hopes that is anti gay dumbass stance will somehow gain lots of coverage and somehow taint Madonna before her tour starts.

That might sound silly, but I am trying to step into the shoes of a moron and figure out why he would say something so dumb.

tumblr_lxtd14QnyS1qlycwjo1_500.jpg

...... I don't know what he means by sore winners though.

I think it means that you have to look at the big picture.

You won the big marriage war, so who cares about some small town clerk - just let her attitude die out by itself. Only losers (aka sour winners) would concern themselves with small irrelevant (relatively speaking) stuff such as this clerk. Punch up (federal rights) not down (small town clerk).

I think it means that you have to look at the big picture.

You won the big marriage war, so who cares about some small town clerk - just let her attitude die out by itself. Only losers (aka sour winners) would concern themselves with small irrelevant (relatively speaking) stuff such as this clerk. Punch up (federal rights) not down (small town clerk).

Right, she's allowed to have her opinion/beliefs all she wants. But, the laws have been passed and she was denying couples their right to a marriage license, using her "religious beliefs" as justification. She wasn't doing her job.

Right, she's allowed to have her opinion/beliefs all she wants. But, the laws have been passed and she was denying couples their right to a marriage license, using her "religious beliefs" as justification. She wasn't doing her job.

Of course, but that's not really his point. His point is that gay people (marriage winners) have to behave as winners and not succumb to be victims of some irrelevant small-time trashy clerk. He means that some things are not worth fretting over because full marriage right have already been won. Nothing to see here, move on. I my opinion, he basically wants gay people to have enough respect for themselves and not be the media victims of some ridiculous small-time clerk. If anything, he is actually pro-gay and anti-false-victimhood.

Of course, but that's not really his point. His point is that gay people (marriage winners) have to behave as winners and not succumb to be victims of some irrelevant small-time trashy clerk. He means that some things are not worth fretting over because full marriage right have already been won. Nothing to see here, move on. I my opinion, he basically wants gay people to have enough respect for themselves and not be the media victims of some ridiculous small-time clerk. If anything, he is actually pro-gay and anti-false-victimhood.

I would love for him to tell those couples who were being denied their civil right to a marriage license by this chick to "stop playing the victim." I'm sure that would go over really well.

I would love for him to tell those couples who were being denied their civil right to a marriage license by this chick to "stop playing the victim." I'm sure that would go over really well.

"Playing the victim" (in the grand scheme of things) is when you complain about an unfair issue that will eventually resolve itself - especially given the fact that the "war" has been won. Eventually, the clerk would get fined, get arrested, or get voted out. This is clearly media-based victimhood. In his own way, he doesn't want gay people to embarrass themselves by going after every pathetic small-time clerk and cry like weak little bitches over something that they already won. This is his "academic" opinion of a particular situation; he is not picketing gay people outside the clerk's office and yelling in their faces.

Swear he is doing this in hopes that is anti gay dumbass stance will somehow gain lots of coverage and somehow taint Madonna before her tour starts.

That might sound silly, but I am trying to step into the shoes of a moron and figure out why he would say something so dumb.

tumblr_lxtd14QnyS1qlycwjo1_500.jpg

tumblr_nhgqqd6GFY1rsxqqio1_400.gif

It doesn't help when the point he's ATTEMPTING to make is incoherent and rambling. Probably back on the drugs again...or the donuts...or both. Oh and surely he's been to KFC enough times to know how to spell KENTUCKY.

Yeah I saw this story yesterday when I googled Madonna's name to see what was up with the tour. And of course the story was on the maniac right-wing site, Breitbart. So Christopher's facebook page was flooded with support from right-wingers thanking him for speaking truth... as if anybody voicing the other side isn't speaking their truth (or LOGIC). And as if any of these people truly support him otherwise, hello, he is gay. You know most of them actually despise him.

There is no logic involved in arguing against many of these people on the subject - you know, things like when the LAW comes into the picture and the seperation of church and state, and this woman is a government official elected to serve the law. Nobody is taking away her religion outside of the job she CHOSE to do, and she certainly didn't give a damn about religion in all of her divorces and children out of wedlock. And these people rail against the government/constitution/courts until it comes time for something that serves them, like their guns.

But like I said, there is no logic involved when arguing with certain people, Christopher being one of them. What a tool.

Guest CzarnaWisnia

She's been reprimanded for that, quite severely actually. I think Christopher was reacting to some online ganging up that must have happened where people called that woman every name in the book. I just assume that's what happens because that's what humans do now.

He seems bitter, angry, a very unhappy man full of negativity.

It's like he still hasnt been able to move on and accept that the days with her sister are over...must be hard i guess

I thought it was very telling when J Ross asked her if she was in good terms with Chris and she said yes but added that sharing the same blood doesn't necessarily make you family or sthg to that effect

How is he right though?

If i break the law, i go to jail, why should it be any different for her?

And this is not traffic violation laws that she's breaking, this is about human rights and how we all deserve to be treated equally.

I have no problem with anyone elses beliefs but clearly she chose the wrong job, she should quit so she can respect her own views as ignorant as they may be, and let someone else do her old job the way its supposed to be, her religious beliefs should never affect others peoples human rights...

Again, it's people wanting to get married, some of these conservative fools act as if these couples were planning a public orgy or whatever

How is he right though?

If i break the law, i go to jail, why should it be any different for her?

And this is not traffic violation laws that she's breaking, this is about human rights and how we all deserve to be treated equally.

I have no problem with anyone elses beliefs but clearly she chose the wrong job, she should quit so she can respect her own views as ignorant as they may be, and let someone else do her old job the way its supposed to be, her religious beliefs should never affect others peoples human rights...

Again, it's people wanting to get married, some of these conservative fools act as if these couples were planning a public orgy or whatever

Exactly. Cristopher isn't making any sense at all. Freedom of religion should never be used as a justification to deny others their human rights.