REBEL HEART TOUR 2015-2016: world kick-off T O M O R R OW !

Apples388

The hell is wrong with u quebecois canadians whatever it is like why arent u at the arena getting the business like i just cant i would b there suspended by wires mission impossible style getting all the fuckin teas and then dressing in disguise and putting the full rehearsal on ebay n shit...fuck I'd hide inside of Madonna's toilet or the damn porta-john like WTF CANADIANS

LOL

im on too many painkillers right now to feel emotion!!!!! THIS SUCKSS

I listened to deeper and deeper and am just like ^___________________________________________^ *drools*

Hope you get better tho :) Enjoy the buzz of a Madonna leak AND painkiller :) haha

Omg this one sounds close to the original too!!!

FINALLY! I'm all for re-inventing her classics, but please M, keep it recognizable! Seems like she's finally doing that this time around!

This is all too confusing, is she singing Deeper and Deeper? What do you guys really know?

That video looks real, but if it's fake I hope the person who's doing this shit to us gets scabies. My heart will be shattered if all of this was some sick joke by some sick Jimmy Jimmy type of fan. Or that Colombian that got banned a few pages back

That video looks real, but if it's fake I hope the person who's doing this shit to us gets scabies. My heart will be shattered if all of this was some sick joke by some sick Jimmy Jimmy type of fan. Or that Colombian that got banned a few pages back

It does look real.. I haven't been around for that drama, but if someone does that kind of shit now I hope they will be banned quickly. I want to jump up and down for Deeper and Deeper!