REBEL HEART TOUR 2015-2016: world kick-off T O M O R R OW !

Apples388

OK so apart from dying over my morning bourbon biscuits MG & Messiah are news to me! MG I wasnt excited about, even though it was the fist record I ever bought. BUUUT- She's nailed it! :) So happy, not sure about holiday yet (stop me from the spoilers aagghh) But it all sounds live with a real live band. I wont sleep tonight even though I dont want to ruin it.

First I was angry to read both snoozefest-songs HBC and Messiah were included, but then I listened to those gorgeous snippets... Those may be her best live vocals since Confessions :sassy:

is there a heartbreak city&messiah snippet?

Omg omg omg omg whenever I hear "original version" I want do die!!! YES PLEASE!! Some added effects or a slightly polished / upgraded sound is fine with me, but with songs like Holiday she doesn't need to do anything more because it's already amazing in its original form.

The only thing that kind of makes me doubt those two snippets are real...Didn't she always say she hates Material Girl? Plus when she performed the song for RIT she looked highly bored as well. Unless she's had a change of heart, I don't really see her performing that song again, no?

It does make me wonder why he made recordings of two classic songs and no recordings of songs that have not been performed live yet... We are definately sure that these are genuine right?!?

I don't think it's fake. I know the person who recorded it from another board.

According to andifeel, one of the Tribe mods:

It was a reliable Triber who recorded them.

And in another post:

Im not sure Riley would appreciate you saying it's fake as he was at the venue for a long time last night!

Just because she's rehearsing it doesnt mean its in the setlist, mind - we had it 12 times before the Ottawa MDNA show and it never appeared at any future show which I was surprised about.

Somebody lovely has sent me a recording from outside the arena of 'La vie song' its from a different source

it sound exactly the same. I dont think I should post it here but youre not missing anything new, same song but a different part from someone else by the arena. Will send to Chelle to clarify im not making it up.x

The recordings look as if its the real deal. :)

Guest CzarnaWisnia

wow! I just heard the Rose snippet! It's so great! Her voice is gorgeous and I love her accent. Her french is fine. It's wonderful she's doing this song live and in that simple way.

Somebody lovely has sent me a recording from outside the arena of 'La vie song' its from a different source

it sound exactly the same. I dont think I should post it here but youre not missing anything new, same song but a different part from someone else by the arena. Will send to Chelle to clarify im not making it up.x

The recordings look as if its the real deal. :)

How can a recording from outside the building be that clear and high quality ?