Another day, another CHEEK thread.

Apples388

CHEEKDONNA!   

47 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the post-'08 cheeks?

• No! I prefer THE FACE '78-'07 before it was altered.
    • They were a bit too much '08 but once they calmed down, it was fine.
    • CHEEKDONNA = LIFE and don't you forget it.

Thank god she stopped going to Dr Brandt. His clients all look puffy and swollen. I don't know if she turned against him or something because that comment Tatum O'neal (still puffy & swollen) left (and then removed) her on Instagram accusing her of being responsible for his suicide was (like everything the O'neals do) nuts.

Guest Rachelle of London

I dont think she only did the cheeks

I think she did something in the eye in 2008 together

Well we've all seen the pics of her eye bruises in 2008 contrary to some fans beliefs.

I honestly believe she reads the comments on her IG and it was always comments about her face so she has laid off using whatever she was using before.

She looks beautiful now and WTF at Tatum?!! idiot!

I dont think she only did the cheeks

I think she did something in the eye in 2008 together

Yeah, she had her eyes done in 2009 before round 2 of the S&S tour.

I still see the cheek implants when I see Madonna's face. she doesn't get as many fillers put in, but the cheek implants are still there. and I cant stand them. Madonna would have been better off putting on a bit of fat, instead of having to do that to her face. 2007 Madonna was flawless. and it looked natural. since then its been all way to over the top and shes changed her face completely

When the cheeks are right, she looks more like "classic Madonna" of the 80's/early 90's than she ever did at any point in the late 90's/early 00's. The bad days though can be pretty rough.....lol. I will say the infamous Chime For Change looks more of a case of sleep deprived puffiness than botched work. Filth & Wisdom Berlin premiere '08, RRHOF '08, HC gym opening Mexico '10, Graham Norton '12 and (although some prob disagree) the event where she was dressed like a Boy Scout with Anderson Cooper in '13 are examples of legit "bad cheek days" in my opinion.

I have to say Met '15 is the best she has EVER looked since the debut of the cheeks. Quite honestly, I don't think she's looked so good and so "classic Madonna" since the early 90's.

I never thought she was going to go the cosmetic surgery route to be honest, so the Berlinale/Hall of fame look was a shocker. The main problem now is that sometimes she looks flawless, and sometimes terrible. It depends on lighting I guess.

To me, her work wit Dr Frederic Brandt peaked at it's worst at this year's Brit Awards. She looked so unhuman and bad that any aging process would have been more appealing.

I'm so happy that right after that she turned it around completely and now she looks like th creamy smooth pop icon goddess she's meant to be!!!!!

69e1b527_o.jpeg

To me, her work wit Dr Frederic Brandt peaked at it's worst at this year's Brit Awards. She looked so unhuman and bad that any aging process would have been more appealing.

I'm so happy that right after that she turned it around completely and now she looks like th creamy smooth pop icon goddess she's meant to be!!!!!

69e1b527_o.jpeg

But she looked perfect at The Brits.

The cheek work was noticeable (and needed, as she was getting very drawn/sunken in) but almost PERFECT in 2007.

2007_madonna-400.jpgmad.png

For whatever reason she was persuaded/decided to go bigger from '08 onwards.

And yeah, it's sad about his passing and all, but would YOU let this near you?

inside460x276.jpg

"just a little bit BIGGER, my dear"

it must be so uncomfortable to have those things, whatever they are, in your face...

:dead:

The cheek work was noticeable (and needed, as she was getting very drawn/sunken in) but almost PERFECT in 2007.

2007_madonna-400.jpgmad.png

For whatever reason she was persuaded/decided to go bigger from '08 onwards.

And yeah, it's sad about his passing and all, but would YOU let this near you?

inside460x276.jpg

"just a little bit BIGGER, my dear"

She is absolutely stunning there with the cheeks.

Given how the cheeks fluctuated so much, I tend to believe they were injections rather than implants.