Countdown to Rebel Heart Tour 2015-2016: only TWO MORE DAYS to Opening Night!!

Apples388

La Isla Bonita sounds very similar to the DWT version.

I wouldn't mind, love that version.

that video is soooo irritating. I mean listen to the songs and watch the video and compare it with the mdna tour dvd you realize how it doesnt match together. So I am really curious how the RH will end up. One thing is sure so far and that is La Isla bonita :D

wow could this footage be part of a documentary? It's shot so well it might more than just a behind the scenes.

I've been thinking the same thing since these clips started being released its too professional and there appears to be a storyline so it doesnt look like a snippit to tease fans. Im all for a documentary to be on the dvd as i love seeing how her amazing shows are created its so interesting to watch her as the creative artist in full on creation mode.

On a side note this show lools spectacular im so excited im going to see it in the flesh. It looks like her greatest concert masterpiece she has ever created. This is what i keep telling everyone her tickets are expensive but are worth the money as she spends a fortune on the show, she doesnt charge a lot and have a bland bare stage!

I noticed a flame in the bottom left corner before the color goes red on the samurai video. I can't wait to see the whole thing.

It seems like iconic is the intro video. But will she actually perform the song? I hope so