Countdown to Rebel Heart Tour 2015-2016: only TWO MORE DAYS to Opening Night!!

Apples388

Guest groovyguy

https://instagram.com/p/7V7pQbyxvl/?taken-by=super_hero_tony

madonnainspiration@super_hero_tony yes she have fans in Africa (North Africa ) . And artist fan too ... please come to Africa ... can you come?

super_hero_tony@madonnainspiration I will think positive thoughts. Maybe we will make it.

smreczko So exciting!!! I'm going to try to stay as spoiler free until I see the show next week in NYC on the 16th.#AllHailTheQueen

super_hero_tony@smreczko - best to see it with your own eyes. Nothing can take the place of first hand experience.

carwyn_2904 someone is leaking photos from arena :(

super_hero_tony@carwyn_2904 don't look at them. It will spoil your experience later.

deancroatia76@super_hero_tony Can you touch the excitement in the air?

super_hero_tony@deancroatia76 you have to swim through it, it's so thick.

deancroatia76@super_hero_tony Always wondered what happens to all those costumes and props when the tour ends?

super_hero_tony@deancroatia76 everything is stored. Someday I hope for a huge Gaultier style traveling retrospective. It would be incredible. A couple of Madonna's costumes were in his recent exhibit. It was so exciting to see them on display. Someday.

Madonna is one of the very few artists who can do so many styles effortlessly and with true passion. Personally I love the thought that she can do Candy Shop and La vie en Rose on the same tour and will excel at both. We all know Madonna has many different sides and that is just one of the reasons she is so incredible. I bet virtually everyone will be blown away by this concert.

https://instagram.com/p/7V7pQbyxvl/?taken-by=super_hero_tony

madonnainspiration@super_hero_tony yes she have fans in Africa (North Africa ) . And artist fan too ... please come to Africa ... can you come?

super_hero_tony@madonnainspiration I will think positive thoughts. Maybe we will make it.

His answer is just wrong in so many levels :s

Why giving the guy fake hopes? I mean...do we have even 1 rumor about africa? Where would she fit a few shows there? Not anywhere between September and March...

His answer is just wrong in so many levels :s

Why giving the guy fake hopes? I mean...do we have even 1 rumor about africa? Where would she fit a few shows there? Not anywhere between September and March...

yeah and I don't want her to get anywhere near North America and Middle East in this current climate.