Countdown to Rebel Heart Tour 2015-2016: only TWO MORE DAYS to Opening Night!!

Apples388

tony

• super_hero_tonyMadonna - "Confessions on a Dance Floor"(left) 2006 Montreal and Today (right) I wish there was some way to describe the activity in this building. You can't even imagine. I have never seen so many people working so hard at one time. Imagine every person you have ever known doing everything at once, together. It's like that. Thank You for hosting us both times Montreal❗️Now - more fittings‼️❌⭕️❌⭕️ I LOVE THIS‼️I'm the luckiest person alive.

https://twitter.com/RebelHeartQ8/status/640990695994564609

we'll have more pics soon it seems...

I can imagine Guy O. and M's security running around the Bell Centre trying to detain him.

Guest spankme

Those "FONS" people walked into the arena in Inglewood for Confessions Tour :lol:

They were usually pretty classless with their antics and disrespect towards M's work.

Guest spankme

thats just some random fan inside the building?

maybe she'll catch him, and execute him live on stage Wednesday night...I would not screw with trying to leak M's material.

You and Mensch, apparently.

It's the most cliché song in the world, tbh. I think that brat Stefani Germ just sang it on her tour. I mean, of all French songs out there?

Grace Jones is the only one who gave it new life.

That's my concern. Goober just murdered it with the most horrendous accent but still got praise and Grace Jones's version is now the modern classic. My fear is that on tour, M might sound too crow vocal and play into the critics hands.

I want this show to wow the critics and audience alike!

I bet Guy O sells reharsal attendance packages

And he will also have a stall outside the venues where he'll sell unreleased songs and RH demos :

Pirate_street_vendor.jpg

:flirt:

That's my concern. My fear is that on tour, M might sound too crow vocal and play into the critics hands.

La Vie en Crow.

Guest Rachelle of London

And he will also have a stall outside the venues where he'll sell unreleased songs and RH demos :

Pirate_street_vendor.jpg

:flirt:

:dead:

Don't forget the booth of photo outtakes.