Countdown to Rebel Heart Tour 2015-2016: only TWO MORE DAYS to Opening Night!!

Apples388

y the fuk are these flop fans mad at candy shop when they can complain that ratchet sh!t like la via en rose or whatever the fuk it's called is going to be sung and that god awful song she sang at the revolution of love thing ????? Makes me question ppls sanity.

Candy shop is everything. Complain about the non Madonna songs she's trying to incorporate.

That's all.

Yasss! Preach!! I'm not here for her singing cover songs tbh

The round platforms remind me of the Girlie Show and Drowned World Tour. I wouldn't be surprised if nothing else leaks after the stage pic.

Edited by jjmor95

y the fuk are these flop fans mad at candy shop when they can complain that ratchet sh!t like la via en rose or whatever the fuk it's called is going to be sung and that god awful song she sang at the revolution of love thing ????? Makes me question ppls sanity.

Candy shop is everything. Complain about the non Madonna songs she's trying to incorporate.

That's all.

Thank you.

Guest Rachelle of London

Rocco needs to go read a damn book or do some math problems or something. Or go work on that break dancer routine of his.

:dead:

Lol am I the only one excited that she's performing a jewel of a song like La Vie En Rose?

Such an iconic piece

I am!

I'm excited about La Vie en Rose AND Candy Shop! And if we believe the rumours, she might perform them in the same section! Heaven!

Lol am I the only one excited that she's performing a jewel of a song like La Vie En Rose?

Such an iconic piece

You and Mensch, apparently.

It's the most cliché song in the world, tbh. I think that brat Stefani Germ just sang it on her tour. I mean, of all French songs out there?

Grace Jones is the only one who gave it new life.

I don't even have to google it, I'm 100% positive there are 1,000,000 "french" restaurants around the world named La Vie en Rose... Those lame restaurants with cliché pictures up on the wall. A picture of the Eiffel Tower. Some black and white pic of a cute little street with a cute little french Bistro. A poster print in a plastic frame of some painting by van Gogh that actually has "van Gogh" printed on it. All kinds of Crepes on the menu with fancy French words that the francophone may or may not recognize. A "baguette" and a croissant.

But, yeah, woo, yay. Better than Candy Shop!

I'd rather have La Vie En Rose than that abortion of a song called Body shop.

js2-earrings.gif

So has this become a Candy Shop vs La Vie En Rose battle or what? Maybe we could actually discuss these songs without putting the other down?

Until the next leak, yes.

I'm not a big fan of the album version of Candy Shop, but the S&S versions are great.

Bai girl. Your the only one. She's singing that instead of a classic. Can everyone be mad at that !?

I'm the only one? You must be crazy! La vie is a worldwide-adored song covered best by Grace Jones and Edith Piath. You need to check yourself and listen to the song again. I'd take that over a classic. I'd also love a classic but there's plenty of room for La Vie in a Madonna concert!