Countdown to Rebel Heart Tour 2015-2016: only TWO MORE DAYS to Opening Night!!

Apples388

I went from loving you to hating you in the click of a button!!!! πŸ‘ΏπŸ‘ΏπŸ‘ΏπŸ‘ΏπŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜ bastard!

Love that Vogue mix !!!!

Me too! Really housey?

If it's a fan mix, anyone know who it's by?

The Dress You Up picture looks amazing!!!!!!!!! I hope we get a fantastic uptempo mix!

The screens in MDNA were amazing so looking forward to these too.

So can we talk about the screens! They look huge again!

in the illuminati picture it looks like there's 3 panels again like MDNA. but maybe the screens turn into the ramps?

madonnatribe forum:

Hey everybody icon_smile.gif

I swear I was browsing YouTube on friday morning, and Madonna's private channel uploaded a workshop video of Holy Water + Vogue rehearsals ... And I can't find it anywhere since then. Looks like it was deleted right after ... ?! Am I the only one who watched it ? I've been talking about it to a friend, he said that I was lying/dreaming, but I can remember very clearly what it was like ...

It was Holy Water chorus with heavy drums, and we could hear like "1,2,3" from Madonna (or the choreographer). The song was knocking sooo hard. Then, in place of the "don't you stand there" bridge of the original song, Vogue name-dropping bridge was right after ("Greta Garbo, and Monroe" etc), over Holy Water drums instrumental, with new synth adapted to the melody of Vogue. When the bridge was over, it was Vogue chorus over the Holy Water instrumental, once again with additional synths that suited perfectly Vogue. The whole song felt a little more upbeat than the original ...

It was really early in the morning (5.30 AM european time on Friday). I checked a few hours later, and the url of the video in my mobile browser said "this video is no longer available" and the Devil Pray/LFL (Offer Nassim Drums) rehearsal was here. Was I daydreaming ?

Oh, i watched it yesterday while i was looking for the Workshop with Hold Tight and La Isla. It was a great drum mix for Holy Water mashed up with Vogue, really good. But I thought everybody had seen it!

Guest Rachelle of London

I can say how lucky I am to see M 2 times this week! I'm just the happiest guy ever!

We need full reports of the show!!!!!

I honestly believe I haven't been this excited for a Madonna Tour before. The fact that we still don't have a confirmed setlist is amazing. I think most rumors which are currently floating around are probably true but it is great to know that she is still going to have a few surprises up her sleeves.

M is really going to bring it with this tour. I know that people have moaned because of the recurring themes like religion or sex but I feel that this is going to be her most shocking and outrageous tour ever. The Sex Interlude alone is going to be sexier and more daring than the entire Girlie Show. The choreography is going to be so intense and complicated, it will make her previous tours look like amateur hour. Her face is going to look fresh and youthful and her body is going to look banging. Gone are the ultra-muscular days of M, nowadays her body looks perfect.

She nows that she's the queen of touring and I feel that she wants to top everything she has done. If she can't influence ageist radio or the ridiculous press, then she can at least put her stamp on the tours and do whatever the hell she wants. The more people scream 'cover up, you're too old', the more she tries to piss them off. And I love her for it.

ARE YOU READY???

I honestly believe I haven't been this excited for a Madonna Tour before. The fact that we still don't have a confirmed setlist is amazing. I think most rumors which are currently floating around are probably true but it is great to know that she is still going to have a few surprises up her sleeves.

M is really going to bring it with this tour. I know that people have moaned because of the recurring themes like religion or sex but I feel that this is going to be her most shocking and outrageous tour ever. The Sex Interlude alone is going to be sexier and more daring than the entire Girlie Show. The choreography is going to be so intense and complicated, it will make her previous tours look like amateur hour. Her face is going to look fresh and youthful and her body is going to look banging. Gone are the ultra-muscular days of M, nowadays her body looks perfect.

She nows that she's the queen of touring and I feel that she wants to top everything she has done. If she can't influence ageist radio or the ridiculous press, then she can at least put her stamp on the tours and do whatever the hell she wants. The more people scream 'cover up, you're too old', the more she tries to piss them off. And I love her for it.

ARE YOU READY???

Love your enthusiasm DagIn and yes I Am Ready ! This is the type of passion and excitement that is great when Madonna tours.

I feel so....i don't know....excited.....i'm thinking about the tour 24/7, thinking about what she might do with what song, searching the net for clues, looking youtube vid's of past tours, feeling her nerves, her enthousiasm. god how i'd like to live so intense for four months creating art.

Not to rain on anyone's parade, but just remember that much of this workshop footage has been re-arranged with soundtrack (as has been pointed out - the choreo we see backed by Devil Pray does not necessarily go with DP) and secondly, it is still WORKSHOP. Just like how last time for MDNA we saw that "chairs falling" scene backed by W./E. score, and Madonna jamming out to "Candy Shop" w/ the Kalakan Trio, and none of it was actually included on tour. (Yes, "Candy Shop" was included, but a completely different - and fabulous - arrangement.) So, just because we see the dancers moving to "La Isla Bonita" with a flamenco or tango professional doesn't mean that is the arrangement we'll hear on tour - nor does it mean we'll definitely even get LIB again. (Although, I kinda think we will.)

Just wanted to remind everyone of these things we already know - but sometimes push out of our minds when we start having meltdowns about this track or that track, or something she's already done before (CS or a DWT-style arrangement of LIB). Remember too that this tour is going places she's not been in a very long time - so some folks will have never ever seen anything live before, and if she has a "fave" rendition of a classic that fits with the current themes, why not? She doesn't like to repeat herself, so we know she'll adjust it slightly if it isn't exactly brand new.

Also, RESCUE ME is kind of a big deal. I know it's a long-shot, but there's hope (she's thrown out a rope, as it were). I think fans are so ready for it b/c it is a forgotten single, never performed live anywhere (even a one-off awards show or something), AND some of the LFL production nods in an early 90s house direction, which is the sound/period of "Rescue Me" - so that's why there's been some expressed interest. No need to bash the song as some unknown rarity from the vault. It was a top ten hit in the US without the advantage of an actual music video, and as many have pointed out, it's on the massive-selling TIC. Still have my fingers crossed we'll get something from Rescue Me, but ... I admit it's less likely.

Excited about a Roaring 20s/flapper theme. Loved that photo Suedehead posted of her at her b-day party a couple years ago with D-Squared. That was an amazing look for her. Will work especially well as it is new territory. I wonder if she'd even thought about including "Devil Wouldn't Recognize You" in that section? Rumor was that a version of it would have been in RIT, so there has to be an arrangement of it that would sorta fit. ... Not that I'm hoping for it or anything. I like the song - think it's underappreciated - but we got it on S&S and the visuals were great.

I would be slightly surprised if we don't get the title track. I was going to say it IS the name of the tour, but there are plenty of tours that don't even reference a specific track, now that I think about it (BA, GS, RIT, CT). But the ones that do refer to a song tend to include the song, so I'd be surprised if it is even an "alternate" status, as appears to be rumored on some setlists.

Enough from me! Sorry for the rambling. Can't believe how close it is now!

Finally, a voice of reason. Thank you. ;)