Countdown to Rebel Heart Tour 2015-2016: only TWO MORE DAYS to Opening Night!!

Apples388

Guest groovyguy

deancroatia76@super_hero_tony Amazing, only 2 days ... just thinking how many boxes have to be there to pack all those costumes

super_hero_tony@deancroatia76 we are at 40 cases now ( they are like a double closet ) and we just had to order 10 more. This is the largest costume show I have ever worked on. I am so grateful for the wardrobe people we work with because they really have a challenging position.

deancroatia76@super_hero_tony Amazing, only 2 days ... just thinking how many boxes have to be there to pack all those costumes
super_hero_tony@deancroatia76 we are at 40 cases now ( they are like a double closet ) and we just had to order 10 more. This is the largest costume show I have ever worked on. I am so grateful for the wardrobe people we work with because they really have a challenging position.

Wow, 50 wardrobe cases. This is going to be one hell of a show.

you think that means she will have more costume changes than the usual section by section costume change...maybe it's because the dancers are all wearing so many elaborate costumes (like that dress you up pic)...

hmmm hmmm sounds exciting!!!

Should I go post a pic of the stage in that spoiler free thread? they're buzz kills.

I don't think you'll come out alive. :laugh: