Countdown to Rebel Heart Tour 2015-2016: only TWO MORE DAYS to Opening Night!!

Apples388

One month till shes in Cologne. I hope she sings heatbreak city coz I just spilt up with my boyfriend :(

All I want is drinking beer and singing loud to the lyrics of Hearbreak City with Madonna !!!!1

Hugs

One month till shes in Cologne. I hope she sings heatbreak city coz I just spilt up with my boyfriend :(

All I want is drinking beer and singing loud to the lyrics of Hearbreak City with Madonna !!!!1

singing is great but forget the beer, or maybe just once a week. you'll feel much better in the end!

And remember; This feeling shall pass too.... XXX

could it be that the giant screens are gonna be on the side (or moved up) a bit like u2's new tour? (i don't mean exactly like theirs of course, but what they did is pretty cool with screens(or holograms?)

So I've been rather busy and running around thinking about M's tour and completely forgot to share a couple of M-related stories I have...

as many of you know i've met so many people who have been close to M in some fashion or another...

anyway, my coworker is close friends with Lola and showed me pics of them at Great Adventure last week...

and then my other coworker is taking a lecture with Mary Lambert!! I almost had a stroke...she cracked up and was like, "wow i didn't know she had such an impact..." i was like "SEE!!! pay attention in her class...she's a genius!"