Countdown to Rebel Heart Tour 2015-2016: only TWO MORE DAYS to Opening Night!!

Apples388

I personally think hold tight and la isla will make the cut even though I understand 100% why it's questionable. I guess I'm leaning more towards the NEED for those two songs if they are going to be reimagined in the way it comes across in the workshop videos!!!

With a gun, crown and black veil...

And the throne will be inside a disco ball that will be lifted in a platform, in the midst of lots of smoke.

La Vie is probably one of the best songs ever written. If she performed this, it would be considered a huge highlight in the show even being a non Madonna song! Mark my words! I would cry to every part of the song!

Bai girl. Your the only one. She's singing that instead of a classic. Can everyone be mad at that !?

La Vie is probably one of the best songs ever written. If she performed this, it would be considered a huge highlight in the show even being a non Madonna song! Mark my words! I would cry to every part of the song!

+1

This is too much for me. I feel like my pussy has been clenched tight for about a month now. I can't wait for all of this to finally be over. NOt the concert, just the UNCERTAINTY.

Also, I'm so sick of all of you telling me what to believe, getting my hopes up, making me get my pussy wet only to find out it was all just a lie. Why are you guys so mean? Why would you taunt us and post fake setlists? Why?

If Deeper and Deeper isn't a part of this show I'm going to cry. I'm going to literally stop working, step outside and cry.

Rocco isn't happy about the literally-behind-the-scenes pic of the stage having leaked... :chuckle:

t8vkgp.jpg

y the fuk are these flop fans mad at candy shop when they can complain that ratchet sh!t like la via en rose or whatever the fuk it's called is going to be sung and that god awful song she sang at the revolution of love thing ????? Makes me question ppls sanity.

Candy shop is everything. Complain about the non Madonna songs she's trying to incorporate.

That's all.

+100

Guest Rachelle of London

y the fuk are these flop fans mad at candy shop when they can complain that ratchet sh!t like la via en rose or whatever the fuk it's called is going to be sung and that god awful song she sang at the revolution of love thing ????? Makes me question ppls sanity.

Candy shop is everything. Complain about the non Madonna songs she's trying to incorporate.

That's all.

You are amazing!!!

maybe there's a conveyer belt form heart to main stage....it looks so long, poor girl if she has to keep walking up and down that catwalk!!

She usually has a little roller-coaster thing under the stage.

Who is Rocco calling out?

Someone who posted the photo on Instagram several hours after someone else had leaked it on Twitter.