Countdown to Rebel Heart Tour 2015-2016: only TWO MORE DAYS to Opening Night!!

Apples388

I don't see anything on the actual stage that looks like it moves up or down or disappears...!!! I'm so curious about the technical aspect of the staging for this tour

From that pic, as little as we can see, I can notice the middle section on the main stage and the middle of the cross might lift to make platforms? Obviously they're still assembling everything, so I guess we'll have to wait...

I'm pretty sure that Hold Tight was just put over the video for sound to cover up the actual audio of another song or dialogue

But the drums went so well with the rhythm of the song! :wow:

I'm pretty sure that Hold Tight was just put over the video to cover up the audio of another song or dialogue

If so, wouldn't they include a song that is actually on the tour. I just really hope Hold Tight is on the list.

But the drums went so well with the rhythm of the song! :wow:

This! Hold Tight is not a music just used for the video, it went with the drums of the video so it's on the setlist!

This! Hold Tight is not a music just used for the video, it went with the drums of the video so it's on the setlist!

At least the music in the video was in sync with the drums, so I don't believe they just picked any song as background music for the video.

One month till shes in Cologne. I hope she sings heatbreak city coz I just spilt up with my boyfriend :(

All I want is drinking beer and singing loud to the lyrics of Hearbreak City with Madonna !!!!1

She will probably spend most of the time on the main stage.

Yeah I'm 1000% certain of that which is why I've held back from getting floor seats in the front of the heart. I won't see shit cause the main stage is so far from the heart.

The signs are pointing towards ICONIC video opening followed by HOLD TIGHT as first proper song

What's the problem with that??

It's funny you said that, I always imagined Iconic being followed by Hold Tight. It just feels like these songs work well together.

The signs are pointing towards ICONIC video opening followed by HOLD TIGHT as first proper song

What's the problem with that??

I always sensed hat Hold Tight had the same uplifting style of her second third songs off the tour like jump(it's more like get together but you get what I mean), beat goes on, impressive instant...it just feels right in my mind

At least the music in the video was in sync with the drums, so I don't believe they just picked any song as background music for the video.

The footage was from the beginning or early stage of rehearsals, right ? So obviously the set list was not set when they filmed it.

y the fuk are these flop fans mad at candy shop when they can complain that ratchet sh!t like la via en rose or whatever the fuk it's called is going to be sung and that god awful song she sang at the revolution of love thing ????? Makes me question ppls sanity.

Candy shop is everything. Complain about the non Madonna songs she's trying to incorporate.

That's all.

Edited by MrK1ngB33

La Vie is probably one of the best songs ever written. If she performed this, it would be considered a huge highlight in the show even being a non Madonna song! Mark my words! I would cry to every part of the song!

I am still not 100% about Iconic as an opener. Part of me thinks it's a brilliant opener but it has too many guests, a rapper and Mike. I would think she would want the focus on her. The last few tours she has always opened with a song that does not feature guest vocals and has 8-10 dancers max. And no matter what she says, she is a creature of habits. In the workshop video where all the dancers are walking around with the big M-sticks, it looks like Iconic, but there are too many dancers for an opening, followed by 2 guest vocals. Do you get what I mean? I actually always imagined her opening with Living for Love, would be kind of like GGW in MDNA, but I much prefer Iconic as an opener, don't get me wrong. Maybe she is changing her game. Opening with Living for Love would be the typical predictable formula.

I can't contain the excitement and I won't see the shown myself for a couple of months :D

Guest spankme

I am still not 100% about Iconic as an opener. Part of me thinks it's a brilliant opener but it has too many guests, a rapper and Mike. I would think she would want the focus on her. The last few tours she has always opened with a song that does not feature guest vocals and has 8-10 dancers max. And no matter what she says, she is a creature of habits. In the workshop video where all the dancers are walking around with the big M-sticks, it looks like Iconic, but there are too many dancers for an opening, followed by 2 guest vocals. Do you get what I mean? I actually always imagined her opening with Living for Love, would be kind of like GGW in MDNA, but I much prefer Iconic as an opener, don't get me wrong. Maybe she is changing her game. Opening with Living for Love would be the typical predictable formula.

Is she singing Iconic? Or is it just a video opening?

The workshop videos got me so excited that I'm denying the fact that the workshop is technically the auditions to choose the dancers, I understand that we might not see everything that they showed us but all I want now is Hold Tight with a chorus of Taikos that make the arena tremble!