Countdown to Rebel Heart Tour 2015-2016: only TWO MORE DAYS to Opening Night!!

Apples388

I would love if the shows were taped in Italy, Paris, Barcelona, or even Puerto Rico. Amazing crowds.

She described Rio as the most Rebel Heart city, it's a shame she's not coming this time. But that's okay in my heart (not really).

But out of the options I would really like if the show was taped in Barcelona, Puerto Rico or even Mexico City if she goes there! :tigger:

I am heading to Boston tomorrow. I am looking forward to all the TV coverage and reviews. I will post what I can :-)

Thanks, markm. Thanks to everyone who gets us videos and pics in the upcoming days :smooch:

promo in montreal is nothing apparently. i know a fan who asked some people in montreal and they have no idea she's coming. no posters, no anything

Oh that's a bit disappointing... It seems there isn't much buzz anywhere as of yet.

Guest CzarnaWisnia

Are people trying to tell me there's a party section but she's not singing where's the party?

if there's a party section there's no reason to ask where it is, is it? :1251:

Its so odd, it doesn't even feel real at this point. I will be seeing her this Saturday night. Ive been looking forward to this for sooooooo many months now, I'm almost sad to see the anticipation part come to an end. :( However, I'm sure I will quickly get over when I see her OWNING the stage this coming weekend. ;) This experience is a bit different because the past......well.....all tours this millennium (except maybe DWT) I was very familiar with the show before I saw it. I won't be avoiding spoilers this week, but with only three days between opening night and my show, I'm not going to have time to obsessively watch and learn the choreography!! Lol This will be by far the earliest I've seen her after the start of a tour.

She's going to fucking kill it!! She's at an artistic high this era and I know the tour is going to be no exception!!

I'm in the same boat as you! I'll be at the DC show too on Saturday. For me also it's the earliest in a tour, I have seen her and I probably won't have time to see too many of the videos before the show. Although I will try to watch some on Saturday before going to the concert. I think you are right that sometimes it does kind of help to know the show because there is so much going on.

I will give everyone on this forum a review as well.

Guest Rachelle of London

Glinda and Kurt please! I'm so excited about this Saturday show and I don't know why. Have a fab time! Looking forward to your reviews!!!

promo in montreal is nothing apparently. i know a fan who asked some people in montreal and they have no idea she's coming. no posters, no anything

Why are you worrying abut this?

Guest Rachelle of London

I've seen some pics of the buses in Montreal advertising the show. My friend in Chicago posted a pic of an advert and member Find a Groove is in Miami now and he's found countless adverts on bus shelters etc.

So exciting

Check it out! Bell Centre from the upper level seating behind the stage.

https://twitter.com/Madge_Freak/status/640939985890344960/photo/1

Edited by jjmor95

And can someone tell me why she still uses projector screens on the sides instead of LED screens? How old school.