Countdown to Rebel Heart Tour 2015-2016: only TWO MORE DAYS to Opening Night!!

Apples388

Its so odd, it doesn't even feel real at this point. I will be seeing her this Saturday night. Ive been looking forward to this for sooooooo many months now, I'm almost sad to see the anticipation part come to an end. :( However, I'm sure I will quickly get over when I see her OWNING the stage this coming weekend. ;) This experience is a bit different because the past......well.....all tours this millennium (except maybe DWT) I was very familiar with the show before I saw it. I won't be avoiding spoilers this week, but with only three days between opening night and my show, I'm not going to have time to obsessively watch and learn the choreography!! Lol This will be by far the earliest I've seen her after the start of a tour.

She's going to fucking kill it!! She's at an artistic high this era and I know the tour is going to be no exception!!

While this isn't the longest time I've had to wait for Madonna to come to Toronto from when she kicks off her tours it's still a little less than a month and I just don't know what to do, avoid all spoilers or allow myself little tidbits of it until she comes here? Oh the challenges of life, lol

I always consider (for about five seconds) avoiding spoilers pre tour, but honestly, I feel like spoilers can also enhance the experience! I pretty much knew the MDNA show inside out by the time I saw it and I loved the live experience every bit as much as I would've without the spoilers. In fact, because I knew so much about the show, I knew EXACTLY where I wanted to be in the triangle. Although I didn't need to take a bathroom break after all, I knew at what point I would go IF I needed to. So.......yes, it's exciting to go in blind and maybe one of these days I will do that, spoilers definitely aren't always a bad thing at all! :)

I always consider (for about five seconds) avoiding spoilers pre tour, but honestly, I feel like spoilers can also enhance the experience! I pretty much knew the MDNA show inside out by the time I saw it and I loved the live experience every bit as much as I would've without the spoilers. In fact, because I knew so much about the show, I knew EXACTLY where I wanted to be in the triangle. Although I didn't need to take a bathroom break after all, I knew at what point I would go IF I needed to. So.......yes, it's exciting to go in blind and maybe one of these days I will do that, spoilers definitely aren't always a bad thing at all! :)

I agree! Spoilers help you know where to focus and at what time. I also can say for a fact that a YouTube video could not possibly show everything that's happening on stage so no matter what, you'll see something you didn't see before.

I'm going to allow myself a few spoilers, but I want a bit of a surprise factor as well because for MDNA I was watching youtube videos continuously and some of the European dates were also up on good quality and by the time she came to Toronto I knew the whole show off by heart and it became too familiar lol

I would love it if she adds the "Revolution Of Love" speech in Living For Love like she did at the grammy's. I don't know why but it still gives me goosebumps when I watch it

THIS!!! I get the same feeling and my body would crumble hearing that in person!!! Yes please :)

I just cant handle this! Soooo fucking exciting! Im glad to hear though I M not The only one like constantly thinking about The concert :)

Oh mine The fabulously colourful mexican Frida pic! Ooooooo

Part of me doesn't want this build up to end :( I love reading these threads but I can't wait for the first pictures and clips. Just gonna watch a few and then hopefully avoid every clip that's slapped in my face.

Guest Rachelle of London

Part of me doesn't want this build up to end :( I love reading these threads but I can't wait for the first pictures and clips. Just gonna watch a few and then hopefully avoid every clip that's slapped in my face.

This. Exactly my plan

Me as well I want to allow myself a few glimpses just to ease my mind that is going mental with anticipation. Question is, will this offer me ease, or just more craze and then I'll want to find out every single detail until October 5th lol

Totally agree!

Kurt! Please post a full review! The first Saturday night show you must be buzzing!

Definitely Chelle!! I don't know how I'm going to get through this work week!! Time is gonna drag! I've been on complete Madonna overload (even more so than normal....lol).....my gosh, I even watched Shanghai Surprise yesterday....lol.

Do you think the tour will be taped for DVD this time? I wonder where they would tape it this time, last tour I think they chose the wrong nights to tape. Maybe someone can ask Tony. :) I am sure they have given it some thought already.

Do you think the tour will be taped for DVD this time? I wonder where they would tape it this time, last tour I think they chose the wrong nights to tape. Maybe someone can ask Tony. :) I am sure they have given it some thought already.

I wish they would have taped the New York shows last time in full.

Ooh maybe there will be a taping in London again and for 0.00001 of a second you can see me waving my arms like a loon like in confessions

Did ya see that NY Post article now has a different headline? (though the original is still in the URL). This one makes more sense to what the article was about, even if the negative slant is predictable.

The article wasn't that bad but I could do without that last sentence.

I still can't do that again! ^^^ and I love M ! I really do! Lol

But I've been on overdrive too!

Lol....I completely understand! I had to turn it off in the middle and come back to it. It's truly an awful movie.....and not even awful in the good way like WTG or BOE.....just bad! She looks so good in it though! Every few years I forget just how awful it really is and I put it on just thinking about how gorgeous she is and when it's all over I'm like......oh.....yeah, THATS why I never watch that movie...lol.

I would love if the shows were taped in Italy, Paris, Barcelona, or even Puerto Rico. Amazing crowds.