Countdown to Rebel Heart Tour 2015-2016: only TWO MORE DAYS to Opening Night!!

Apples388

Honey we're normal... yeah we're not like the other obsessives. :shy:

I know! I wouldn't have the energy

I miss the days of our taking over threads with random nonsense

We still have flashes of it tho.

I blatantly won't sleep properly opening night and keep waking up to check Twitter and here to see what's happening.

I may take the next day off work and just watch any clips that may appear

Guest Rachelle of London

I blatantly won't sleep properly opening night and keep waking up to check Twitter and here to see what's happening.

I may take the next day off work and just watch any clips that may appear

I've booked it off :lmao:

Imma be up all night. Cannot wait

I feel sick, and I mean, SICK, with excitement!!

Hector are we going to meet up at NYC? :wow::flirt::rosey:

Yaaaaas! And we're gonna film and tweet a video in front of Madonna's Manhattan townhouse recreating Candy Shop with full choreo for the pressed basic bitches on here! :queenbitch:

Yaaaaas! And we're gonna film and tweet a video in front of Madonna's Manhattan townhouse recreating Candy Shop with full choreo for the pressed basic bitches on here! :queenbitch:

Both tour versions I trust ?

I was meant to be going to Manchester to see Madonna, but can't go now because my boss has forbidden anybody to book time off so close to Christmas. I'm going to have to plot my revenge Karen Walker style!!!

Guest spankme

I really like News of Madonna.

DrownedMadonna showed their true colours when they were happy to post pages describing in detail what the REBEL HEART songs sounded like (i.e. clearly they had them) and yet once the songs started leaking they were abusing and badmouthing the leaker because they felt somewhat superior to everyone else so they had the right to tease the Madonna fan community with their shitty exclusives when all along they were in bed with that Israeli hacker. If Madonna has it her way she'd probably want to send DrownedMadonna to jail as well!

They suck. They encourage leaks.

And we're gonna film and tweet a video in front of Madonna's Manhattan townhouse recreating Candy Shop with full choreo for the pressed basic bitches on here! :queenbitch:

giphy.gif

Guest groovyguy

https://instagram.com/p/7SsreYTMnX/?taken-by=montepittman

montepittman Airport time! No sleep and frantically packing everything into 2 suitcases that I'll live out of until the end of March = good times. ✈️Here we go! #RebelHeartTour - Just like - ❤️

https://instagram.com/p/7TSKSyTMhs/?taken-by=montepittman

montepittman I promise not to stay gone long, #NYC ✈️

11951986_1680996612112188_84798467237113

I'm also incredibly excited about what she's on be posting on Instagram while she's on tour

I demand one photo with her with a towel on her head looking fabulous

Excited! I personally think they decided to move the start of the tour to Montréal because it's much closer to NYC than Miami, Atlanta or San Juan, and it gave them more time to rehearse.

Edited by jjmor95

I'm also incredibly excited about what she's on be posting on Instagram while she's on tour

I demand one photo with her with a towel on her head looking fabulous

She'll post pictures of the fans with black wires on their faces #unapologeticfans #rebelhearts

Apparently Iconic is ONLY a series of hollograms + the video Mike Tyson shot for the opener....

She doesn't actually sing it live "following the reveal..."

Ooh so kinda like The Beast Within then

Apparently Iconic is ONLY a series of hollograms + the video Mike Tyson shot for the opener....

She doesn't actually sing it live "following the reveal..."

Where did you get The info? :)

the teaser clips look quite industrial and minimalistic. uncomfortable chairs and nothing fancy.

I love how she she embraces that style and when you see the final product it always looks and sounds so perfect and polished.