Countdown to Rebel Heart Tour 2015-2016: only TWO MORE DAYS to Opening Night!!

Apples388

can some fans in montreal film some stuff with periscope? it goes live automatically. monte and kiley dean already showed some stuff (just the airport :p) but its fun :) i got the idea from a janet jackson fan who showed the memorabilia before the show and got all fans curious & excited

madonnatribe forum:

Hey everybody icon_smile.gif

I swear I was browsing YouTube on friday morning, and Madonna's private channel uploaded a workshop video of Holy Water + Vogue rehearsals ... And I can't find it anywhere since then. Looks like it was deleted right after ... ?! Am I the only one who watched it ? I've been talking about it to a friend, he said that I was lying/dreaming, but I can remember very clearly what it was like ...

It was Holy Water chorus with heavy drums, and we could hear like "1,2,3" from Madonna (or the choreographer). The song was knocking sooo hard. Then, in place of the "don't you stand there" bridge of the original song, Vogue name-dropping bridge was right after ("Greta Garbo, and Monroe" etc), over Holy Water drums instrumental, with new synth adapted to the melody of Vogue. When the bridge was over, it was Vogue chorus over the Holy Water instrumental, once again with additional synths that suited perfectly Vogue. The whole song felt a little more upbeat than the original ...

It was really early in the morning (5.30 AM european time on Friday). I checked a few hours later, and the url of the video in my mobile browser said "this video is no longer available" and the Devil Pray/LFL (Offer Nassim Drums) rehearsal was here. Was I daydreaming ?

Guys I haven't been this excited since I looked in RECORD COLLECTOR Magazine in 1994 and saw a new Madonna single advertised called "TBC" - I thought it was some abbreviation of something cool

Then I realised what it meant and it was Ill Remember

But still ...

Oh me too

There was one time it said MADONNA - New album: TBC

I thought her album was going to be called TBC

:lmao:

:chuckle:

Christ, we have got SO little info we're on the fucking Golden Girls again...

Come on M..throw us another bone! Outfit sketches...a boot...something!

When all else fails babes one has to resort to the CHURCH OF ZBORNAK AND HER DISCIPLES

madonnatribe forum:

I swear I was browsing YouTube on friday morning, and Madonna's private channel uploaded a workshop video of Holy Water + Vogue rehearsals ... And I can't find it anywhere since then. Looks like it was deleted right after ... ?! Am I the only one who watched it ? I've been talking about it to a friend, he said that I was lying/dreaming, but I can remember very clearly what it was like ...

It was Holy Water chorus with heavy drums, and we could hear like "1,2,3" from Madonna (or the choreographer). The song was knocking sooo hard. Then, in place of the "don't you stand there" bridge of the original song, Vogue name-dropping bridge was right after ("Greta Garbo, and Monroe" etc), over Holy Water drums instrumental, with new synth adapted to the melody of Vogue. When the bridge was over, it was Vogue chorus over the Holy Water instrumental, once again with additional synths that suited perfectly Vogue. The whole song felt a little more upbeat than the original ...

It was really early in the morning (5.30 AM european time on Friday). I checked a few hours later, and the url of the video in my mobile browser said "this video is no longer available" and the Devil Pray/LFL (Offer Nassim Drums) rehearsal was here. Was I daydreaming ?

Well, I want this one today then!!!

Well, I want this one today then!!!

It would make sense for her to release the SEX teaser tomorrow, release the 20s/30s section on Tuesday and one last teaser on Wednesday morning of one more section.

madonnatribe forum:

I saw this on one of the fan pages on Facebook. It was the same video as the Devil Pray/LFL workshop video just with Holy Water/Vogue instead. And you couldn't hear anyone talking. Just the song. So I think it was fake

Yes but it's easy to say that because even if the setlists are 80% correct, then RetardedMadonna can say that it wasn't "real". Ugh they're the worst.

Lol yes - it'll probably be exactly the same as one of the leaked set lists except for a 20-second sample of "Where's the Party" in the middle of BIM or something, and DrownedMadonna will say, "Told you so."

As for Candy Shop, I'm just thankful she didn't have a fixation with a random crap album track earlier in her career, otherwise we might have had Jimmy Jimmy three times in a row after the Who's That Girl tour.

Lol yes - it'll probably be exactly the same as one of the leaked set lists except for a 20-second sample of "Where's the Party" in the middle of BIM or something, and DrownedMadonna will say, "Told you so."

Exactly. Typical of RetardedMadonna

I mean, who calls their website "DrownedMadonna" anyway? Do they want her to... drown? Ugh.

I've only got tickets for 2nd night but I'm considering first night as well. I'm seeing her in NY in two weeks!!

So tempted by the second night . There were some good seats in viagogo in block a .

Ugh.

Can't believe you are seeing her in NY

Bastard

Exactly. Typical of RetardedMadonna

I mean, who calls their website "DrownedMadonna" anyway? Do they want her to... drown? Ugh.

I know!!

The Power of Madonna

Madonna fits Heaven

Shanti Madonba

Ray of Madonna

Candy Perfume Madonna

Impressive Madonna

Don't Tell Madonna

Paradise (Not for Madonna)

American Madonna

Madonna another day

I'm So Madonna

Nobody knows Madonna

Easy Madonna

future Madonna

Get Madonna

4 Madonna

Give it to Madonna

Devil wouldn't recognise Madonna

Madonna goes on

Madonna's not me

Madonna2Nite

Madonna Away

Give me all your Madonna

Turn up the Madonna

Madonna gone wild

Madonna fucked up

Madonna bang

Some Madonnas

I don't give Madonna

Madonna spent

Beautiful Madonna

B-Day Madonna

Etc

All more suitable website names

God I'm bored

I know!!

Shanti Madonba

Don't Tell Madonna

American Madonna

Easy Madonna

future Madonna

Get Madonna

4 Madonna

Madonna's not me

Madonna Away

Madonna bang

B-Day Madonna

Etc

All more suitable website names

God I'm bored

:rotfl:

Yes it's official. REBEL HEART TOUR 2015-2016 can't come soon enough!!!