Countdown to Rebel Heart Tour 2015-2016: only TWO MORE DAYS to Opening Night!!

Apples388

Guest Rachelle of London

You got to hand it to Ms team though. The fact that NOTHING has leaked. If you think about how many people involved in the route, performers, crew, designers, stylists, hair, makeup etc something easily could've got out, yet nothing. Bravo

I was really young when Rescue me came out so I don't know if it actually was a hit in the nightlife or anything... Don't get me wrong I don't mind the song at all I just don't feel like the tour will lack if its not included lol

You got to hand it to Ms team though. The fact that NOTHING has leaked. If you think about how many people involved in the route, performers, crew, designers, stylists, hair, makeup etc something easily could've got out, yet nothing. Bravo

spot on :)

Indeed indeed! And it just makes this so exciting! We've all been forced to spoiler free thread :D

I can't stop playing the last workshop video. That LIB arrangements is getting me all sorts of wet :wow:

Me too, chouchou! :wow:

Well after she alienated people with the MDNA Tour setlist and the reputation she now has for ruin... sorry I mean REINVENTING her old classics then unfortunately that may increasingly become the case. But make no mistake, it's the 30 million that have bought TIC (and countless millions of other CASUAL FANS through the years) that have made MADONNA the global multi-million mega touring draw that she is. #truthhurts

And no she doesn't want to continue playing to the 750K that bought RH because if that were the case then prepare for Madonna at the local 1,500 seater amphitheatre near you in 2020 and I doubt she wants that. So no.

Anyway let's not go over this again..

I agree, just pointing out what you said earlier.

I bet if tickets were reasonable and she played all the hits she they probably would

Yep. But not that I want her to.

So it seems Drowned and Rama woke up because they realized News of M did not post BS and they both said NOTHING AT ALL... :rotfl:

:lmao: And they said nothing at all still!!! Just COULDS and MAYBES. Fuck off :rotfl:

Guest Rachelle of London

For those going to Montreal show please please please take a pic of the merch table so we can see what we will buy lol

This

I just recalled the leaked images from the Tel Aviv MDNA rehearsal! This time will be harder though. This made me pass out then:

tumblr_m4rdjiu63s1qho2r7o1_500.gif

:dramatic:

Oh yes. Memories.

And for the record, she absolutely NAILED it with this performance of Vogue. Visually & stylistically this is everything the song should be. Easily my fave performance of this song on tour. Miles ahead of S&S 🙊

Oh that rehearsal clip was so exciting

I really hope once the tour starts tickets get snapped up.

She generally gets rave reviews for her tours lets hope that continues

*arrives on stage at 2am*

Guys I haven't been this excited since I looked in RECORD COLLECTOR Magazine in 1994 and saw a new Madonna single advertised called "TBC" - I thought it was some abbreviation of something cool

Then I realised what it meant and it was Ill Remember

But still ...

I just recalled the leaked images from the Tel Aviv MDNA rehearsal! This time will be harder though. This made me pass out then:

tumblr_m4rdjiu63s1qho2r7o1_500.gif

:dramatic:

and i remember seeing the like a prayer one and something about it looked so amazing, i mean more so then what we got on the dvd. she was ON POINT for the rehearsals :p