Countdown to Rebel Heart Tour 2015-2016: only TWO MORE DAYS to Opening Night!!

Apples388

NOTE: I'm having a serious meltdown right now, so please don't take me too serious okay?

I hope she reads all those nasty comments regarding the song on her instagram and decides to replace it at some point. NO ONE besides @Hector and some other people that are trying to make Hard Candy happen are here for this filth. DELETE IT FAT!

where's a :megamanson: when you need it?

Madonna is so cool!! Lets face it. Candy shop is a better live song than most of your "wish" songs.

Candy Shop a better live song than:

Love Profusion

Nothing Really Matters

Rescue Me

Take a Bow

I'll Remember

You'll See

Secret

???

That's a lie and you know it.

But you like it when she performs non-classics, don't you? Better CS than LAP, hey? :stir:

Ahaha no thanks. She can stick to her actual singles and I'd be fine. And I'm sorry but Nothing Really Matters may have flopped in the US but it's more well-remembered than candy Shop and the video is a classic!

The first time Madonnarama posts something about the tour this time around it's all a duplicate from News of Madonna:

- Opens with Iconic and ends with Holiday

- S.E.X., Candy Shop and Illuminati COULD be interludes

- Hold Tight was rehearsed, but MAY have been replaced in the final setlist.

- La Vie En Rose, Music and True Blue COULD be part of the Golden/Happy Twenties section.

- La Isla Bonita, Who's That Girl and Dress You Up COULD be part of the Frida Kahlo section.

Why is this section called the Frida Kahlo section? It's clearly Spanish flamenco.

So, DrownedMadonna has reported that none of the full setlists circulating are real!

Are we excited about that?

So, DrownedMadonna has reported that none of the full setlists circulating are real!

Hmm...

Yes but it's easy to say that because even if the setlists are 80% correct, then RetardedMadonna can say that it wasn't "real". Ugh they're the worst.

Candy Shop a better live song than:

Love Profusion

Nothing Really Matters

Rescue Me

Take a Bow

I'll Remember

You'll See

Secret

???

Uhhhhhh Yeah!! Hahahahah dont get me wrong. All of those songs are amazing songs but as someone said. Album madonna and Stage Madonna are completly different personality. I don't want to sit 50% of the concert waiting for a dancing song. Her ballads are great but 3-4 max for a concert that is more than fine with me. Anyway look what she did before. Rarely more than 2 slows songs. And candy shop represent the best the M-Dolla era for me. She love that song. I do too. And I think Candy shop is the best reinvented song she ever did.

My god that would be a boring show having granny donna singing all songs like rain/take a bow/nothing really matters/secret/forbidden love (bs)/you'll see/one more chance haha

Only one could be great but all of them!! Kill me. And as long as I find Rescue me a masterpiece. A lot of people on the tour would all sit and sais wtf is that song??? And just dont care!

I really have a problem with ppl Screaming for her to perform Rescue Me? I loooove that song however, I really cant see it really working well live. Its practically a spoken song. It might work for interlude or mixed with something else but Def not alone. Plus The GP would hate it! Noone knows The "song" and its not very public friendly and ALL...

If rehearsals start tomorrow in Canada that means the stage is up. Odd no pictures yet. M's really got it on lockdown.

Hopefully tomorrow ...

I really have a problem with ppl Screaming for her to perform Rescue Me? I loooove that song however, I really cant see it really working well live. Its practically a spoken song. It might work for interlude or mixed with something else but Def not alone. Plus The GP would hate it! Noone knows The "song" and its not very public friendly and ALL...

get-that-shit-out-of-here-o.gif

30 million have bought The Immaculate Collection in comparison with 750,000 or so that have bought Rebel Heart. Of course they'd recognise "Rescue Me". #getschooled

30 million have bought The Immaculate Collection in comparison with 750,000 or so that have bought Rebel Heart. Of course they'd recognise "Rescue Me". #getschooled

That's not a good argument though. There's more chance these 750,000 go see Rebel Heart Tour than those 30 million.

Haha well IF you put it that way, however I have slight doubts. :D and still, its spoken, ergo, doesnt really work live :)

you have to keep in mind though.. M fans are always a little more critical than other fanbases. and a few fans (including me) saying they don't like one song (or 2 or 3 out of 20-something) is no big deal or real criticism. its rather an initial reaction. just look at those janet fans who praise her for that mess she's doing now. bind sheep. I think its because we as fans have high standards and she has many amazing songs. in a way its a compliment.