Countdown to Rebel Heart Tour 2015-2016: only TWO MORE DAYS to Opening Night!!

Apples388

I am so pissed about Candy Shop. What kind of a waste of space it was on MDNA and now it's taking another song's spot AGAIN. This song needs to be erased.

Buhuu... Well The moment you become Madonna, you can start making demands. ;)

Sure its okey to not like a certain song but there's really no point in complaining. :) she likes it and has every right to perform it for her pleasure regardless of other's opinion.

Guest Rachelle of London

I am so pissed about Candy Shop. What kind of a waste of space it was on MDNA and now it's taking another song's spot AGAIN. This song needs to be erased.

Just skip past it on the DVD.

I just had a moment to ICONIC on the way back from my weekly shop in the car.

The build up will be that intro sound...booming .... Then flickers of icons... Then Mike Tyson lithping away like a Kylie fan....ten more build up ..then holograms a go go.. Then out girl enters ..

*almost went the wrong way home in a moment*

But you like it when she performs non-classics, don't you? Better CS than LAP, hey? :stir:

I need to see the La Isla Bonita performance NOW! I can't get enough of the workshop!

I hope there's more coming out today. I want to see one with Holy Water and Iconic! :wow::dramatic::drama:

I really hope Vogue is more than the (mimed ) rap

I never get why she can't do the rap live it's just her speaking. Same as Erotica and JML on TGS. Surely it must be easier to speak.

It's like Britney at the VMA's years ago with Nsync when she lipped "id like to introduce you to some friends of mine"

I never get why she can't do the rap live it's just her speaking. Same as Erotica and JML on TGS. Surely it must be easier to speak.

It's like Britney at the VMA's years ago with Nsync when she lipped "id like to introduce you to some friends of mine"

Because she's already out of breath and it's harder to speak than singing out of breath.

Guest Rachelle of London

Your voice always sounds odd speaking into a mic, it's harder to duplicate spoken word than singing.

The first time Madonnarama posts something about the tour this time around it's all a duplicate from News of Madonna:

- Opens with Iconic and ends with Holiday

- S.E.X., Candy Shop and Illuminati COULD be interludes

- Hold Tight was rehearsed, but MAY have been replaced in the final setlist.

- La Vie En Rose, Music and True Blue COULD be part of the Golden/Happy Twenties section.

- La Isla Bonita, Who's That Girl and Dress You Up COULD be part of the Frida Kahlo section.

er..why? She wanted Candy Shop as the 1st single from Hard Candy.

Candy Shop will have been performed more times than actual first singles Who's That Girl, American Life, 4 Minutes, Justify My Love and You'll See.

It's interesting Madonnarama and News of Madonna have different names for sections:

Golden/Happy 20's = Crazy 20's

Frida Kahlo = Gypsy

I think not even M has a right name to them

She should have done DANCE 2Nite

I'm all for Candy Shop.

It may still be an interlude. She did that with NKM another album track from the last

The only songs that I'd want her to ditch are Love Don't Live Here Anymore/HeartBreakCity, they are just sooooo drappy. I'd rather her perform three different versions of Candy Shop instead.

Ok. Enough. What's next? "oh, i hope she doesnt' perform anything at all just a thousand times Candy Shop and Jimmy Jimmy"

Unfunny.

NOTE: I'm having a serious meltdown right now, so please don't take me too serious okay?

I hope she reads all those nasty comments regarding the song on her instagram and decides to replace it at some point. NO ONE besides @Hector and some other people that are trying to make Hard Candy happen are here for this filth. DELETE IT FAT!