Countdown to Rebel Heart Tour 2015-2016: only TWO MORE DAYS to Opening Night!!

Apples388

(Continuing from previous discussion)

DWT WAS FREAKING AWESOME AND A GOLD STANDARD FOR ALL TOURS. YOU DARE NOT SPEAK AGAINST IT.

(Resume normal discussion)

I agree. That cunt who said DWT had "tacky costumes", what a hateful human being.

I agree. That cunt who said DWT had "tacky costumes", what a hateful human being.

Yet another warning. Why do you always have to take to personal attacks against posters here? If you're not careful, you will be banned.

Guest groovyguy

More from Q & A with Tony Villanueva

https://instagram.com/p/7N4wsGSxvD/?taken-by=super_hero_tony

pili_october❤❤❤❤❤❤ u have proved that u are really worth your efforts. Do not know how much u are paid but the feelings u give us are worth so much more. U are unique

@super_hero_tony THANK YOU for being like that ❤

super_hero_tony@super_hero_tony@pili_October I heard once that if you enjoy what you do you will never work a day in your life. I think that applies.

josh_jbp@super_hero_tony Since you get to see a much more personal side of Madonna... I've often wondered if Madonna gets more enjoyment being able to be in a position to create this "art" and present it to audiences around the World & witness the wonder in all of us or does she enjoy the more typical "famous celebrity" side of being Madonna.

super_hero_tony@josh_jbp my personal feeling is that she loves being able to express herself artistically via the medium of live performance. I don't know that she is even aware of the impact she has during the creative meetings. It has been one of the behind the scenes moments I enjoyed most.

kroywen79@super_hero_tony M is a visionary and her tours are always the best because she works with the best.... people like you who share her dreams and aren't satisfied til everything is perfect If you could sum up this tour in a word what would it be?

super_hero_tony@kroywen79 - Accomplished.

zubenko.anastasia1@super_hero_tony For all years of work with the Queen, what can you say? Is Madonna always a BOSS?

super_hero_tony@zubenko.anastasia1The only One.

luvmrclDoes the stage feature something brilliant like the screen cubes on MDNA? I mean an unexpected technical aspect no music concert ever had before?

super_hero_tony@luvmrcl Yes, it's a Madonna Tour.

konradmetamorphosisartistry Why do you think this is her best show since the "Drowned World Tour"? What specifically makes this tour stand out more than the beautiful "confessions" or the majestic "MDNA" @super_hero_tony ?

super_hero_tony@konradmetamorphosisartistry Practice.

low_track@colhes1 wonderful *.* but I must confess that I wish to see her Hair like in the last Versace campaign *.* who knows what @super_hero_tony will answer to us... i'm pretty sure he can't say a word ;)

super_hero_tony@low_track Haha, don't be so sure.! I think they are still sorting hair looks at this point.

madonnainspiration@super_hero_tony thank you for this oportunity, please can you can you com to africa ,please tell her that we love her, and i love her ❤❤❤❤

super_hero_tony@madonnainspiration I have been to Africa many times on other tours. Cape Town Table Mountain is beautiful. It would be fun to visit Africa on this tour I will let her k is she has fans there

maxoni333@super_hero_tony when she is angry does she scream or just explains what she wants calm ?

super_hero_tony@maxoni333 like all artist she is passionate.

I love how this has been what like the 5th or so time this thread had to be reopen fresh? I've lost track and we still know so little about what's going to be happening until next week. I think I've gotten grey hair from the wait lol.

For you pants under a kilt might be tasteful and that's your business but last I checked this us a discussion board where people can say their opinions everyone has a right to what they like and don't like doesn't make you a bigger madonna fan than me so a little less with the bashing

Idk why people complain about each tour they are soo good on their own. Madonna gave us the best of her each time on the artistic level she was at that time so. They are all good ans special for many reasons.

How far in will we get the "ALRIGHT *insert city*"

It's important things like this I am looking forward too

*greeting vocodered to fuck*

My prediction of the day is that she'll be on stage for most of the shows on this tour at around 9:30p.m.

First night will be 8.45 - 9 pm. She will want to avoid the negative press of the MDNA late starts.

First night will be 8.45 - 9 pm. She will want to avoid the negative press of the MDNA late starts.

There's no way she'll start at 8.45 when the support act (Diplo for opening night) will not start before 8:00.

My prediction for 9:30 (earliest) and 9:45 most likely stands.

It was so weird she did not greet the audience till Express Yourself on RIT...

Agreed. She could have done a simple "Good evening, *insert city name*" just before she started singing FROZEN. In fact I think it would have been lovely.