Interview Magazine Cover

jonluvsmaddy

OMG I just gay gasped. Yasssssssssssssssssssssss @ her 1. covering Interview for the second time in 10 months and 2. being celebrated for her iconic Insta

Cover looks like one of her IG pics. Is there a photoshoot inside?

It's the selfie issue so I think there will be more selfies inside. Kim, Miley, J.Lo etc have covers as well

I love this bit in the article:

“You really understand what people are about,” Baron said, referring to the kinds of pictures that came back; some were highly produced, while others were “raw.”

“It’s interesting for Madonna because she didn’t give a sh-t,” he said, noting that she snapped a few quick selfies between rehearsal breaks while she was on tour.

Love the braids and that she is on the cover. I know they are selfies but I am over celebrity selfies when they are pulling weird faces and looking down. It is just for this issue so no problem but nothing beats a true photo session with a photographer.

I love Madonna selfies. It's so cool, considering she is not from this generation where you get to know someone through their online presence. We got to know her decades ago as a superstar, and now she's showing us herself through her selfies. Posing herself, editing herself, uploading. No middle man, it's really cool when you think about it.