La Isla Bonita (16 Min B-Roll Video)

Platinum Gold

We need brolls for everything. I mean, there have to be brolls for everything, from Burning Up to BIM. Where are they? All of them have to be released in a box with all unreleased songs.

They can charge us 1.000 euro for everything, and with all that money Madonna can build like 10.000 schools in Malawi.

We need brolls for everything. I mean, there have to be brolls for everything, from Burning Up to BIM. Where are they? All of them have to be released in a box with all unreleased songs.

They can charge us 1.000 euro for everything, and with all that money Madonna can build like 10.000 schools in Malawi.

Imagine the Bedtime Story and the Take A Bow B-Rolls :inlove:

Anyone who tries to say Madonna is not beautiful, should watch this. Her face is amazingly beautiful and I also love and adore the faces she pulls when she does not like the take and her hand gestures as well. Loved watching this.

Anyone who tries to say Madonna is not beautiful, should watch this. Her face is amazingly beautiful and I also love and adore the faces she pulls when she does not like the take and her hand gestures as well. Loved watching this.

Her eyes and expressions :inlove: .

its funny how people always look more latin when they're younger.

She looked more Italian in her younger years [this video], but her beautiful aquiline nose will make sure shes Italian for life!