Rebel Heart Tour MNation Roll Call

Guest Rachelle of London

I've already said what show I'll be at so, apologies for coming back to the thread. But I need assistance!!

Please feel where I'm coming from as I mean zero offense.... Does anyone know of any shoes that's like platform or just anything that would elevate me some but aren't girlie? I'm 5ft4, 128 pounds and on the floor. My goal isn't to be huge cuz I'd hate to block the person behind me. But I wanna be on an even level. Lol. I'm not afraid of wearing shoes that's built for a lady but my thing is I wear an 11-11.5 men's shoe plus I'm not familiar with buying things like this. If anyone has any ideas or a link to something cool ,

please PM me! Thanks guys. XO

Get something like Marilyn Manson Platform boots

Where are all the Puerto Ricans?

:sneaky: I'm still a bit mad about the fact that the shows are not taking place this weekend as originally planned.

Anyways, I'll be at the January 27th show! Going to wait a little while to get a ticket for the second one on January 28th. This will be my first time seeing M live, thrilled she decided to come back.

Edited by jjmor95

i must have to go outside Bercy first day to look out how the situation is....(and to be sure i won't get the wrong gate as i did for the confession tour in rome... :sneaky: )