Rebel Heart Tour MNation Roll Call

Guest Rachelle of London

My skinny short butt will be at the January 20th ATLANTA show! This will be my 5th Madonna show and I'm as excited for this as I was my first. My first show was Drowned World. I was a teenage boy that loved Madonna since I was able to speak. When the lights began flickering and Madonna appeared within that smoke with "I traded fame for love...", my body went into another phase of reality, my eyes watered, you could even smell the magic of her presence. It's been an honor to see Re-Invention, Sticky And Sweet and MDNA. A piece of my heart does break that I missed the flawless Confessions Tour but she came nowhere near me and I couldn't afford to travel. But I'm blessed regardless. Rebel Heart is a phenomenal deep and fun album so I'm super extra excited to hear those great songs live. Plus the oldies hinted at are some of my all time favorites. The ATL crowd has always been awesome. MDNA in Dallas was cool too!

Anyway, my name is James and I'll be at Rebel Heart in Atlanta. If anyone knows of any shoes that would add height to me but are like dude cool (lol), lemme know. I'm 5ft 4inches "tall" and I'll be on the floor so...yeaaaaa lol.

My skinny short butt will be at the January 20th ATLANTA show! This will be my 5th Madonna show and I'm as excited for this as I was my first. My first show was Drowned World. I was a teenage boy that loved Madonna since I was able to speak. When the lights began flickering and Madonna appeared within that smoke with "I traded fame for love...", my body went into another phase of reality, my eyes watered, you could even smell the magic of her presence. It's been an honor to see Re-Invention, Sticky And Sweet and MDNA. A piece of my heart does break that I missed the flawless Confessions Tour but she came nowhere near me and I couldn't afford to travel. But I'm blessed regardless. Rebel Heart is a phenomenal deep and fun album so I'm super extra excited to hear those great songs live. Plus the oldies hinted at are some of my all time favorites. The ATL crowd has always been awesome. MDNA in Dallas was cool too!

Anyway, my name is James and I'll be at Rebel Heart in Atlanta. If anyone knows of any shoes that would add height to me but are like dude cool (lol), lemme know. I'm 5ft 4inches "tall" and I'll be on the floor so...yeaaaaa lol.

That description of your DWT experience is so perfect!! DWT was my first experience too and when she emerged I had chills. I just couldn't believe it was actually her. I had pretty bad seats but it didn't even matter.

I'm going to the DC show. I'm so disappointed a second night was never added. :( That means I'm going to have to find a way to make it to Atlanta in Jan. I kinda like I have some time to work it all out. Ideally I'd love to go to a San Juan show but that's probably way out the budget for me.

That description of your DWT experience is so perfect!! DWT was my first experience too and when she emerged I had chills. I just couldn't believe it was actually her. I had pretty bad seats but it didn't even matter.

I'm going to the DC show. I'm so disappointed a second night was never added. :( That means I'm going to have to find a way to make it to Atlanta in Jan. I kinda like I have some time to work it all out. Ideally I'd love to go to a San Juan show but

that's probably way out the budget for me.

Thanks for "getting it". That DWT moment was ...there's no words. Ya just had to be there and since you were, you totally understand. As our Rebel Heart ATL date draws near, feel free to hit me up and maybe we can at least high five in the hallway on the way to our sections! ;)

Going to the 1st Barcelona show :D

Wish I could do both dates like I did with MDNA but for now it's just one show.