REBEL HEART TOUR: Opening Night in FOUR DAYS

ashtangi74

I prefer the original version, but then again this is just a video of the workshop. Who knows if she actually dumped the remix for the album version. I don't mind hearing one or the other, but the album version is ace.

the album version is gonna be amazing to hear and see live. thats what i think anyway. it has that feel about it. whereas the mix is a bit colder and more about the choreography & detailed work.. just basing that on the promo we've seen. I have to admit Im disappointed it may be the mix, but its the workshop so it may change

The LFL remix is simply the background music to the second half of a promotional teaser video...a video of the workshops early on in the process where they're seeing the overall range of what the dancers can do before they cast them... doesn't necessarily mean that remix is in the final version of the show...

I really like the drums in the remix but I think I prefer the original live as well, only because it seems like she actually dances more when she does the original like in the Grammy's performance, whereas with the remix she just does those hand movements with the Chinese dancers

• ariannephillipscalm before the storm . This is where the rebel❤️ wardrobe road crew do their magic .

Taking care to dress all the dancers in this sacred space where adrenaline runs high everyone is focused , and in performer mode.Costume changes are choreographed , the performers and wardrobe crew practice and work hard to make it all seamless . No other artist I have ever come across cares as much about the dancers costumes as her own. No expense is spared , no corners cut , no idea too big , no fabric too expensive . The Costumes for The Rebel Heart tour are bigger , better , than ever before AND We have more costume changes than ever before .#wegohardorwegohome #rebelhearttour #rehearsals #rebel❤️#rebelheartcostumes #dancersquickchange @madonna

Guest groovyguy

Q & A with Tony Villanueva on IG

https://instagram.com/p/7N4wsGSxvD/?taken-by=super_hero_tony

... What would YOU like to know?

luissolano Can't wait for the tour to start! Are you guys having a full dress rehearsal?

super_hero_tony Every single day until the show. Sometimes 2.

smreczko I'd like to know what her first look of the tour is going to be

super_hero_tony@smreczko you will appreciate that with your own eyes more than me telling you.

thechrissutton Vitamins and water! Xx good lucky tony

super_hero_tony@thechrissutton and Cookies!

brunodalecio Rehearsels are over ?

super_hero_tony@brunodalecio rehearsal is never over, even on tour. It just takes on a different life.

carwyn_2904@super_hero_tony will you tell her I love her? from Wales??? xx

super_hero_tony@carwyn_2904 I will, but she knows!

vazquezs25 Will you guys be doing a show for friends and family? Good luck! can't wait to see the show! I know it will be amazing!❤️

super_hero_tony@vazquezs25 - you are the friends and family.

petrstan Is it better than MDNA tour?

super_hero_tony@petrstan my favorite since Drowned World. Thank You Jamie King and Tif-Dog!

mizikonline What has been your average daily working time these past three months? you guys seem to give 200% of yourselves to it

super_hero_tony@mizikonline - well, I got back to the hotel last night at the time I USED come home from the Club, but the sun wasn't up yet.

deancroatia76@super_hero_tony I hope you are aware how much fans appreciate your notes and replies. When you think about M fans the 1st thing is ...

super_hero_tony I represent Madonna. I am grateful for the people that appreciate her. Without them we have nothing.

super_hero_tony...and I do now.

deancroatia76@super_hero_tony What amazes you the most when you watch Madonna performing?

super_hero_tony@deancroatia76 what a great mother she is and HOW she makes the time to do that. I can hardly take care of just me!

jennyiconHey @super_hero_tony How is Madonna feeling now opening night is so close? My butterflies are turning into small birds now ❤️

super_hero_tony@jennyicon she is always a Rock. Calm like a cruise ship gliding through the ocean ( at least on the surface).

mirkommotion@super_hero_tony Who's the designer who realized your fav costume for this tour? Only ONE name!

super_hero_tony@mirkommotion - Arianne.

crodz83@super_hero_tony When it comes to mood/theme/visual to what other M tour is the #RebelHeartTourclosest to?

super_hero_tony@crodz83 Production value/creativity "Drowned World"

Exciting! I can't wait to experience it 4 months from now. I'm tired of waiting, though. :newspaper:

I really like the drums in the remix but I think I prefer the original live as well, only because it seems like she actually dances more when she does the original like in the Grammy's performance, whereas with the remix she just does those hand movements with the Chinese dancers

They're Japanese

Guest Rachelle of London

It's only the workshop which is done before rehearsals even start. Not everyone on there is dancing on the show. Bones is even speaking and talking about being a freestyler and he's not on the show.

4 days!!!