REBEL HEART TOUR: Opening Night in FOUR DAYS

ashtangi74

Okay, call me delusional but I'm really really starting to believe that Nothing Really Matters has a hell of a good shot at being the ROL representative on this tour. I mean can you imagine her opening with a holy crusade vs. Samurai section like this:

Intro

(with samples from "Iconic" and "Veni Vidi Vici")

Iconic

Like a Prayer

Nothing Really Matters

Living for Love

Hold Tight

I'd probably faint. :dramatic:

Jimmy Jimmy I don't think I'd last. I would seriously die

I mean, I know you can't really expect M to think the same way we do right now but these 5 songs go SO WELL together...sonically, lyrically...(God i sound like Lana lol)

It also seems quite suspicious that, as of now we haven't heard about any rumours regarding songs from those two albums, which happen to be two of her most successful as well.

Okay, call me delusional but I'm really really starting to believe that Nothing Really Matters has a hell of a good shot at being the ROL representative on this tour. I mean can you imagine her opening with a holy crusade vs. Samurai section like this:

Intro

(with samples from "Iconic" and "Veni Vidi Vici")

Iconic

Like a Prayer

Nothing Really Matters

Living for Love

Hold Tight

I'd probably faint. :dramatic:

To perfect to be true!

i'd need medical assistance and then leave the venue in an ambulance after that first section

Has she performed any Ray of Light tracks (apart from the title track) since 2004?

Edit: Nope, just Drowned World on Confessions.

Frozen in the SS tour ;)

:thumbsup: THIS too much dust has been payed to this glorious album and it's best tracks.

I'd also add the other forgotten single, which happens to be a WW Top 10 hit aka. The Power of GOD-Bye. :drama:

they would fit so many darker themes. i don't get why she ignores so much amazing work sometimes

So, and I have had this thought all year, does anyone else think Madonna will go completely topless for this Tour for at least one number or a part of one? I don't know why I have this feeling but it just seems she's hinted at it. All the "free the titties" etc posts since last year.

I'm getting this vibe from her dancers instagram posts their might be nudity! I think so!

The SEX / lesson of sexology part with the rumored dancers performing sexual acts on stage will certainly contain some nudity. Controversy is coming! :stir:

Guest Rachelle of London

WHEN THE BEAT DROPS THE FIRST TIME I ALWAYS STOMP MY FOOT AND CALL UPON MY MINOTAURS :lmao:

:dead:

I did the lean forward move from the video and chipped my tooth on the coffee table :lmao:

Being SLIGHTLY realistic here. This would be my absolute favourite tour of hers:

HEROINE

Madonna dressed like Warrior Princess Xena.

1. Iconic (samples "Veni Vidi Vici")

2. Nothing Really Matters

3. Like a Prayer / Living for Love (samples Offer Nissim's "Living for Drums")

4. Hold Tight

SIN & SALVATION

5. S.E.X. (Interlude)

6. Justify My Love / Inside Out (samples Led Zeppelin's "Whole Lotta Love")

7. Like a Virgin

8. Holy Water / Vogue (samples "Candy Shop")

9. Deeper and Deeper

10. Devil Pray

FRIDA

11. Rescue Me (Interlude)

12. Body Shop

13. Dress You Up

14. Who's That Girl

15. La Isla Bonita

16. Rebel Heart

20's/30's

Madonna wearing a classic 1920's fringe dress.

17. Graffiti Heart (Interlude)

18. Music / Don't Tell Me

19. True Blue

20. Love Profusion (samples "La Vie en Rose")

21. Between the Bars / Ghosttown

22. Take a Bow

PARTY RIOT

Madonna and her "gang".

23. Illuminati (Interlude)

24. Unapologetic Bitch

25. Bitch, I'm Madonna (samples the Sander Kleinenberg Remix, "Everybody", "Into the Groove" and "Give It 2 Me")

26. Holiday

WHEN THE BEAT DROPS THE FIRST TIME I ALWAYS STOMP MY FOOT AND CALL UPON MY MINOTAURS AND THEN DO HER LITTLE POSE I THINK SOMEONE SAW ME DO IT AT THE GYM :lmao:

Omg I love this part of the choreo! I've watched the live perfs so many times I think I already know the whole thing :D The dancing during the "Up up up" part is everything!! I really hope she keeps that in for the tour, regardless of the song version used.

Has any reliable leak of the setlist leaked? Can't believe they can keep tabs on a setlist that gets rehearsed over and over everyday and not on demos...

Nope nothing is 100% certain as of now and it seems the "most" reliable source we've had is a well-known troll of this forum. LOL.