REBEL HEART TOUR: Opening Night in FOUR DAYS

ashtangi74

JESUS CHRIST!!!!

maybe the rumours are true then.This is a video of Iconic showing her in her Oscar performance

I read that she is filming a video ot singing a song in the Oscar dress

So if someone knew about it or kind of knew then the other things rumoured could be true too

it's strange cause there's a mannequin behind her in the pose of her sooner or later performance....it's gonna be so dark and bizarre but amazin! it looks crazy with everyone in wigs carrying her

It's amazing to think ANY bit of concrete news surrounding the tour (like this teaser) has come from her this time around...

Oh and Mat.Guy if you read this, pls check your PMs!!!

like they carry the statue in which entered the spirit of Madonna, see how only the torso moves in some sort of the special effects

omg i would die if she utilized a hologram and that's why she's in the box we saw in the teaser before finally appearing...!!!! ugh...but no i don't think her arms stretched out are from vogue...i think they are from the sooner or later performance .

Additionally, how does this "image" square with the image of a Mike Tyson in a cage? Surely, this must be another part of the show.

i was thinking that too..maybe its part of another interlude!