REBEL HEART TOUR: Opening Night in FOUR DAYS

ashtangi74

Omg traditional haha. Such a troll. We had another guy who spoke shit about the album but in reality he listened to the demos and that's it.

ONE FUCKING WEEK. Im now in a Madonna mode 200%!!!

I have been watching all the old tours in mad anticipation!!! I just cant believe that we are so close to the queen finally beginning her tour, and for me October 5th cant come soon enough for her Toronto show. Part of me wants to try the surprise factor thing out but another part of me just cant wait to see what will be posted from the shows before Toronto

REBEL HEART TOUR ACTS

ACT 1 Warrior Samurai (Alexander Wang)

ACT 2 Sex Lesson (Fausto Puglisi)

ACT 3 Frida/Bullfighter (Nicolas Jebran-Alessandro Michele)

ACT 4 Cabaret/Gatsby/Mahoney (Prada-Miu Miu)

ACT 5 Madonna (Moschino)

posted by illuminatix in mtribe

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa? I will wet my Mexican panties if this is true.

Why Madonna? Why are you so amazing?

I feel probably Living For Love will be lipsynced especially if most likely she does the offer nissim remix

It doesn't need to be, her vocals of the song were spot on live at the Granmys and even bette at the Brits.

I love it! :inlove:

It's very María Félix. I hope she comes out wearing a jewel encrusted sombrero with snakes, smoking on a cigar and people call her Madoña :rotfl:

maria-felix.jpg

MARAF1~1.JPG

wOW, Would be great if she went the Maria Felix route!!!!! YAY!

Frida Kahlo loved the Mexican Sacred Heart. It'd all come together with the Rebel Heart theme of the project.

63e67a334974f35b971ef05a5cdc9720.jpg

fbcfc0760293948a2906cc7ddb588a91.jpg

sagrado_corazon_jose_paez_-300x367.jpg

46b81cbe58c9ab5da7fc2e061ddea461.jpg

I'm basing this on nothing, just getting excited here since we know NOTHING and this Frida Kahlo rumor is making we all wet and excited :lmao:

Offer Nissim?

I want the full vocal version if that's the case. I don't want those random parts that lead to anticlimax. UNDERSTOOD????

Agreed. The Brit awards version would be perfect. But I have a feeling she's going to modify things from her promo appearances. I hope I'm wrong. This is one song, performance that doesn't need a reinvention. Like Hung Up.

God, I just had thoughts of a ROCK version of LFL. 😖

and she better play the official version of living for love and not that stupid mix.

OR add elements & a big choir to it like LAP BAT. and just make it bigger.

but the mix she used on ellen etc was an anticlimax like karbatal says