REBEL HEART TOUR: Opening Night in FOUR DAYS

ashtangi74

I have enjoyed their performances with Madonna on her promo, I think they're fab!

I find them fascinating to watch. And they give new air to Vogue choreos

They're amazing and the Ellen Remix performance was amazing. I'm kind of sick of the same old dancing we've been seeing since Confessions Tour. Really fit men who all dance exactly the same. It looks really nice but these girls are amazing and they add something new to Madonna's formula and I'm all for it.

If Aya and Bambi's choreography for anything in the show is anything close to this, then I'll DIE:

I love them

Anybody who thinks their style is just hand movements is wrong. I think it brings some freshness and a new edge to the classic Vogue moves. I'm sure those swift hand movements don't represent the entire extent of their partecipation to this show. They may look easy to replicate yet I bet mastering them is anything but. People can be so impatient and ready to judge without having seen anything at all first

I can't with the obsession to find out the final song line up, this site said this, that other site said that. It's only a few days away anyway :laugh: I love it that this time around we have been treated with small social media glimpses rather than finding out about everything beforehand. The excitement on the 9th is going to tear the roof off

So happy for those who'll be able to attend next Wednesday :inlove:

I've looked at a lot of their dance videos online and that's basically the only dance they do, though I will admit they bring a new twist to the Vogue movements so glad they're on the tour.

REBEL HEART TOUR ACTS
ACT 1 Warrior Samurai (Alexander Wang)
ACT 2 Sex Lesson (Fausto Puglisi)
ACT 3 Frida/Bullfighter (Nicolas Jebran-Alessandro Michele)
ACT 4 Cabaret/Gatsby/Mahoney (Prada-Miu Miu)
ACT 5 Madonna (Moschino)

posted by illuminatix in mtribe

REBEL HEART TOUR ACTS ACT 1 Warrior Samurai (Alexander Wang)ACT 2 Sex Lesson (Fausto Puglisi)ACT 3 Frida/Bullfighter (Nicolas Jebran-Alessandro Michele)ACT 4 Cabaret/Gatsby/Mahoney (Prada-Miu Miu)ACT 5 Madonna (Moschino)

posted by illuminatix in mtribe

Oh I hope this is true! I can't wait!!

I love them

Anybody who thinks their style is just hand movements is wrong. I think it brings some freshness and a new edge to the classic Vogue moves. I'm sure those swift hand movements don't represent the entire extent of their partecipation to this show. They may look easy to replicate yet I bet mastering them is anything but. People can be so impatient and ready to judge without having seen anything at all first

I can't with the obsession to find out the final song line up, this site said this, that other site said that. It's only a few days away anyway :laugh: I love it that this time around we have been treated with small social media glimpses rather than finding out about everything beforehand. The excitement on the 9th is going to tear the roof off

So happy for those who'll be able to attend next Wednesday :inlove:

THIS. Everything I wanted to say but don't have the strength for right now.

Me, I love what Aya and Bambi bring. Like this performance for instance, it's feminine, elegant and strong.

That's fucking amazing

I can't cope with the Queen's perfection. The face, the hair, the body, the music, the vibe, such flair. And Aya and Bambi are an amazing breath of fresh air stylistically speaking. Can't wait to see what else Madonna, the new batch of choreographers and their collaborators have brought to this show movement wise :dramatic:

Love that one act is called Madonna!

Btw, why do we post those shits that that Illumintatix makes up? Enough already.

Agree. Its very easy to just list the songs she's put on instagram, add other rumours. And then when it's not right he/she'll say "Oh, they rehearsed other songs and changed things at the last minutes". Waste of time.

I would rather just keep insisting on songs until she adds them ...

RESCUE ME.

Btw, why do we post those shits that that Illumintatix makes up? Enough already.

I'm 90% sure that this guy Illuminatix is Traditional, the "insider" who gave us so many bullshit about Rebel Heart. It seems he's found a new home and new worshipers somewhere else since he was flushed from here :lmao: