REBEL HEART TOUR: Opening Night in FOUR DAYS

ashtangi74

Don't you guys fear that samurai theme would be a bit too close to DWT geisha section? A medevil could better...

She loves to recycle her tour themes though and they usually end up just fine.

flamenco/spanish

sex/religion

acoustic/campfire

party/encore

samurai/warrior

vintage/cabaret

Of course I'd want her to do a show with all brand new concepts but I don't think RH tour will be it.

i'm reposting my Madonna Blond Ambition party!

https://www.facebook.com/events/1607584369507852/

please come out if you're in NYC!!!

it would have been wiser to have a party like this closer to the actual concert dates....lot's more fans in town......looking for M related things to do after the show etc.

flamenco/spanish

sex/religion

acoustic/campfire

party/encore

samurai/warrior

vintage/cabaret

Of course I'd want her to do a show with all brand new concepts but I don't think RH tour will be it.

Well yes. And I have ALL The confidence in M :)

Medieval theme it's too similar to i'm a sinner mdna tour!

Thats true... Im starting to feel how bad it must be for M to do something she hasn't yet done :) oh The curse of loooong mega career :)

She already tapped into the medieval theme with I'm Addicted. Am I the only one who remembered the chainmail costume? It's interesting that the choreography for that song was very martial arts so it was like a combination between medieval and samurai.

Anyways, I love the idea of a samurai theme. She's always done it right when she's drawn from Japanese elements. Nothing Really Matters, Paradise Not For Me and that totally unexpected interlude of Perfect Blue etc... She once said she was a Japanese warrioress in her past life so she clearly feels an affinity with all things Japanese. I love that about her.

I'm a sinner from mdna was a major WTF moment! She could make a proper medieval theme, as let the devil pray sound is more "medieval" than the psychedelic sound of I'm a sinner

I thought it was super clever. It symbolized crhistian crusade and how it collided with Indian/hindu culture and how she found enlightment of "universal religion of love" realising the similarities rather than differences of religions and went to like aprayer and to happy place, meaning The Celebration dance encore.

Though thats sort of what I think of it. :)

I thought it was super clever. It symbolized crhistian crusade and how it collided with Indian/hindu culture and how she found enlightment of "universal religion of love" realising the similarities rather than differences of religions and went to like aprayer and to happy place, meaning The Celebration dance encore.

Though thats sort of what I think of it. :)

You're smarter than I am or would ever be :blink:

flamenco/spanish

sex/religion

acoustic/campfire

party/encore

samurai/warrior

vintage/cabaret

Weird to think all of that are likely to be on the upcoming tour.

I'm Addicted always reminded me of Frozen DWT and Arianne Phillips called both costumes of S&ST and MDNA Tour final segments as Joan of Arc inspired so I'd rather her do samurai/medieval this time.

it would have been wiser to have a party like this closer to the actual concert dates....lot's more fans in town......looking for M related things to do after the show etc.

too many madonna parties and i already know the people who are throwing them. last thing i want is to compete with M parties that are established for the last decade...they won't come to mine. Madonna parties always get a turn out. there's a madonna party every week around the world, multiple ones sometimes...

I'm a sinner from mdna was a major WTF moment! She could make a proper medieval theme, as let the devil pray sound is more "medieval" than the psychedelic sound of I'm a sinner

i love I'm a sinner on mdna. but i think she's a futuristic gypsy (lol) in that one, not medieval

in what way was I'm a sinner medieval ?

Obviously a flower necklace and a middle eastern inspired arrangement of the song screams 'medieval'

184px-Madonna_%C3%A0_Nice_36.jpg

too many madonna parties and i already know the people who are throwing them. last thing i want is to compete with M parties that are established for the last decade...they won't come to mine. Madonna parties always get a turn out. there's a madonna party every week around the world, multiple ones sometimes...

I wish I lived in a city that had Madonna parties!!!! :(

what are the good one's that are happening around the concerts?